Modern Rock Ballads

Grey

Good song for sure. Jeez, I haven't heard from these guys since that 'Through tomorrow' album in 2010, which was only okay at best. How's this album? Is it good?

Yeah I never liked that Through tomorrow album , they got a different singer for this one and it's a very solid album, i'd definitely check it out , plus the opening song is an absolute killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZGU-4wyd0A

@ Geoff - you mention your detest for Creed but then like this which is even more grungy and almost NU metal in nature.

:screwy:

Nice. What's their story?

@ Geoff - you mention your detest for Creed but then like this which is even more grungy and almost NU metal in nature.

:screwy:

I don't know if I've ever said I detest Creed. I definitely don't like them, except for that Rain song. And these guys' debut may have been the style you describe, but I don't hear that in these tunes. It's very typical modern rock, but I wouldn't say grungy or nu-metal. Just typical modern rock.

It's probably not going to be the pinnacle of my listening career, but it sounds like a good album.

Good song for sure. Jeez, I haven't heard from these guys since that 'Through tomorrow' album in 2010, which was only okay at best. How's this album? Is it good?

That was one of my favorite tunes from 2014.

Not a ballad, but this was the only other track I liked mainly because I really like songs that apply to the ex wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWA8pCPE_YM

• 10 months later...
On 6/10/2015 at 1:52 PM, Kristian said:

I love that song but had never seen the clip before.
A great example where a video can take a song to a different place and a different level.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

this was everywhere in early 2000's and a pretty obvious choice for me,  almost 20 years ago so maybe not so "modern" anymore but song has a nostalgic feel.... the comment on Youtube about voice and puberty made me smile also :)

The Calling - Wherever you will go

Edited by Invisible_man
  • Thanks 1