Find Me - Dark Angel

Stefan

The debut was my favorite release of 2013, however this song is pretty average. The chorus isn't anything that gets me excited.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just had to get the Japanese release (actually I got the pair of Find me). With the black Friday 30% discount + cheap Taiwanese airmail will fit nicely in my silver pressed quantity quality cd collection.

I like "Let Love Rule". Very much so.

That one caught my attention as well........I think when you refer to "soft" you are describing melodic rather that hard edged stuff. This isn't soft as one would expect with "West Coast" for an example.

So far, for me, the album appears to be a 50-50. Not absolutely solid, but worth getting for some of the material.

I like "Let Love Rule". Very much so.

That one caught my attention as well........I think when you refer to "soft" you are describing melodic rather that hard edged stuff. This isn't soft as one would expect with "West Coast" for an example.

So far, for me, the album appears to be a 50-50. Not absolutely solid, but worth getting for some of the material.

Yeah... maybe soft is not the right word to use. And I agree that this appears to have some good material on it and worth further checking out.

Stumbled on this kind of late, but sounds pretty damn good to me

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad this has proven me wrong and has turned out to be a superb album and one of the strongest in this genre of the year, I'm preferring this over the debut too, so a big thumbs up from me.

I'm glad this has proven me wrong and has turned out to be a superb album and one of the strongest in this genre of the year, I'm preferring this over the debut too, so a big thumbs up from me.

I agree that iit has grown and become one of the best this year, but still prefer the debut over it.

Yeah, I think it's fantastic too. I personally prefer it considerably to the new Khymera album. I'd have to listen to it and the debut back to back to say my preference, but I'd probably lean towards the debut from memory? I think.

'Bleed in the rain' is particularly fantastic and starts a little onslaught of really great tunes. Very nice disc which will feature high in my top 10 of 2015.

Yeah, I think it's fantastic too. I personally prefer it considerably to the new Khymera album. I'd have to listen to it and the debut back to back to say my preference, but I'd probably lean towards the debut from memory? I think.

'Bleed in the rain' is particularly fantastic and starts a little onslaught of really great tunes. Very nice disc which will feature high in my top 10 of 2015.

Great aorish song( + title) this, but your preference shows that you aren't feeling any love ;)

• 1 month later...

I got this one late in the year and it only ranked like 10th on my best of list for the year, but as time goes on, this one just gets better and better and it's just as strong as the debut....if not even better.

Dark Angel was the best AOR release of 2015.

I got this one late in the year and it only ranked like 10th on my best of list for the year, but as time goes one, this one just gets better and better and it's just as strong as the debut....if not even better.

Dark Angel was the best AOR release of 2015.

The Truth ;)