• Their following album Empire is another classic imo. So many memorable songs like the Grammy nominated Silent Lucidity, Jet City Woman, Another Rainy Night etc. But if I have to compare between the two, Operation Mindcrime, I believe, is better than Empire.  Have always admired Chris DeGarmo. This guy is a genius and the person responsible for most of the band's success during their prime years. 
    • This is one of my all-time favourite albums, and definitely Queensryche's best effort. 
    • What an album!! I think this and Warrant's Dog Eat Dog were two of my favourite discs in the 90s. Though this album was released in the late 80's I only heard it few years after its release. Blew me away the first time I heard it. Classic. 
    • I love that song!  Typical, but I Don't Believe In Love is a great chorus too: ) Queensrÿche is one great band! 
    • This has got to be one of the best ones ever. I, along with many of you were lucky enough to get "Operation Mindcrime" when it was first released. They truly were the glory days.   
    • Angel With a Dirty Face 🤤 I don't know Shadow King, but I will listen to them.  He's in my top 10 for sure too!! 
    • I grew up with Foriegner and it's a hard choice, but I think I'm gonna choose Mr. Moonlight also. "I keep hoping", "Running the risk", "Hand on my heart", Until the end of time", "All I need to know". Whst a masterclass from Lou Gramm. I'm sure you're aware of his great solo stuff and you love Mr. Moonlight, so you will absolutely love the band "Shadow King", if you don't already. Lou Gramm would be in my top 10 vocalists of all time for sure.      
    • I wanted so badly to like JUICY FRUIT LUCY (for the cover if nothing else), but I never dug it at all... That said, FLY AWAY HONEY is actually quite enjoyable.
    • Good choice!  cause which ones arent? 
    • I love this band!  It's hard not to agree with the Ratt and Motley Crue comparisons.  Love the cover art too!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.