Just discovered her today and I really dig what I heard from her. By the way she toured with Pat Benatar and Cheap Trick in 2013.

:wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jlcAVEA8NQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wluW1ZnAd2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAhb-64D9EY

Well she's not at all bad to look at, but I do not like the songs at all. They'd probably be okay at their core, but the country shit just kills me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• In Through The Out Door-Led Zepellin
    • Stop !-Jane's Addiction
    • Yeah man, you'd assume that was written and recorded by Blue Tears somewhere between 1990-1992, recorded by Sweet in 1994 with a tweak here and there for a songwriting credit. But defo an original BT song. 
    • Was listening to Blue Tears today and Forever Yours played. Pretty sure that Michaels Sweet recorded it first, but they both have writing credits. That said I'm pretty sure it was on a Blue Tears album that was a collection of historic tracks, so maybe they recorded it first and then MS did it later. Bother great versions.
    • I actually listened to my Best of B&T today. No More Broken Dreams is one of the better songs of all time
    • That last track posted reminds me a lot of Danger Danger
    • New album out now on Noble Demon Records, available on Spotify. Seems to be much more stylistically varied than the last album... and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm going to need some repeat listens with this one.    
    • Press release: Pride & Joy Music is happy to announce the signing of French AOR band HEART LINE! Heart Line is a new AOR/Melodic Rock band led by French guitarist and producer Yvan Guillevic (YGAS, PYG, United Guitars) . Surrounded by a fantastic team, the group consists of vocalist Emmanuel Creis (Shadyon, Equinox), keyboardist Jorris Guilbaud (Devoid, Shadyon), drummer Walter Français (Shadyon) and bassist Dominique Braud (YGAS, EBH). Formed in 2020, Heart Line is strongly inspired by legendary 80’s bands, from Whitesnake, to Foreigner, Journey, Winger, Bad English, Giant, and many more. Powerful and melodic, Heart Line takes us back to the beating heart of the 80’s, with heroic guitar solos and soaring vocal lines, supported by a stunning rhythm section and virtuoso keyboard licks. The release of the group’s debut album « Back In The Game » is scheduled for a release as CD & digital on November 19th, 2021 via Pride & Joy Music!   www.facebook.com/Heartlinebandofficial    
    • Yeah, I absolutely love it. Just can't fault it if I tried.   

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.