Phantom 5 (Lessman/Voss/Boebe/Kruse/Buchholz) - s/t

Stefan

Someday : 7.5 - pretty decent rocker

Wont Come Back : 4.0 - terrible.

Also on the subject of singers - he sounds pretty bad in comparison to his glory days.

Agree, but still sounds decent enough for studio.

He was not really what you'd ever call a supreme vocalist, but I always liked his voice and still thinks it actually holds up pretty well today. All things considered.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its probably the closest thing we'll get today to glory days Bonfire,still miles from Fireworks/Point Blank but waaaaay better than the tripe that Bonfire have been subjecting us to this last few years :whistle:

More Bonfire than Bonfire... literally.

:agree:

Yep!!!

I don't really rate by track, I just listen and then rate as an album. I think there are a least 4-5 really good songs on here, so I'm enjoying it. Could it be better? of course, but there are a lot of albums that "could be" better. I'm just enjoying hearing Claus' voice again(not that he is a great singer, just a familiar voice).

I don't really rate by track, I just listen and then rate as an album. I think there are a least 4-5 really good songs on here, so I'm enjoying it. Could it be better? of course, but there are a lot of albums that "could be" better. I'm just enjoying hearing Claus' voice again(not that he is a great singer, just a familiar voice).

Yeah. That. I'm enjoying it.

• 11 months later...

There is definitely cool stuff on this. I've spun it quite a bit since the end of last year. Much better than Bonfire had been for a long, long time.

• 2 months later...

I'm pleasantly surprised to see them get together and record a 2nd album. The new song sounds pretty good and would fit right in with the debut, which I enjoyed. I would like to see them change up the tempo of the songs a bit more on this follow up though.

Sounds like Bonfire!!! I like it