Stardust - AOR from Budapest

Stefan

From FB:

Hello Friends, Freunde, Amici, Amigos, wherever you are!

We'd like to say a HUGE THANK YOU for your kindest interest!

We are getting several messages, questions from different countries, so here's some facts about us, who we are? What do we want ("weee want rocknrooolll" ), etc.

So, we are a brand new band, we haven't got any album, yet. Our first single will be out, soon, just follow us here!

By the way, outside this band, all of us are young, but well experienced musicians of the Budapest hard & heavy, rock and pop scene, had made several studio sessions, productions for other performers, too.

Now, this is a real "our kinda" group! It's a real joy of music to play together, and we're absolutelly heading forward to play crystal clear AOR and melodic rock music with no compromise, as we like it!

Thank you, for your kindest interest!

Keep in touch, share our music and message!

Wishing you all the best!
Cheers,

Ákos Horváth - lead vocals
Tommy Gellér - guitars, vocals
Zoltán Papp - bass, vocals
Tibor Kiss - drums & percussion

When Photoshop and make-up collide.

So what do they sound like, man? I hope it's not just another dime-a-dozen band from Budapest. Such a massive music scene there...

• My Little Pony

Well, I'm from Budapest and I'll probably see them live on Saturday night. I rarely listen to Hungarian music though. Which means almost never. :D

Good. Let us know.

Well, I'm from Budapest and I'll probably see them live on Saturday night. I rarely listen to Hungarian music though. Which means almost never. :D

hey mate, I forgot you're from Budapest. Will want to visit your country one day, heard there are lots some good things there, do you have lots of rock clubs there ?

Ye

Good. Let us know.

Yeah dood, let us know if they're any good and what they sound like. And no patriotic bias please. ;)

• 3 months later...

A prisoner of your bites??? :lol: The lyrics are absolutely hilarious. Not that I think they're intended to be, but I definitely think the Budapestian to English translation got a little mixed up somewhere along the way. Not to worry, though, it's a really good song. Love it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

EP in the making.

From FB:

In the last weeks, we have been working with the legendary producer and mixing engineer Michael Wagener, who has worked on several classic rock albums (Ozzy, Metallica, Mötley Crüe, Skid Row, Alice Cooper, Dokken, Bonfire etc...)!
Many of the band’s favourite albums was made by Michael, so the choice was obvious !
He likes our music very much, so we started to work together and we think that the outcoming result would be awesome!

We're so excited to show you the songs!

We promise you, the EP will be out on next week! So stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...