Trixter - New Album "Human Era"

tts42572

Thanks for posting...

Sounding good to me. Always tough to tell from 30 second samples but hearing good guitar work and plenty of Def Leppard style harmonies.

Pre-order done and looking forward to it :)

Pre odered also. For longer samples go to itunes store, over a minute samples.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting...

Sounding good to me. Always tough to tell from 30 second samples but hearing good guitar work and plenty of Def Leppard style harmonies.

Pre-order done and looking forward to it :)

Pre odered also. For longer samples go to itunes store, over a minute samples.

Also pre oredered new House Of Lords.

Damn it! I didn't want to like this... I didn't want to buy this... But I do, and I just did.

The "Making-Of" over at MR drew me in. Hell, I kinda grew-up with these guys as well. Played the hell out of the debut back in the day and saw them live with Warrant and Firehouse.

I'll play the new CD at my house LOUDLY... I just won't tell any of my "mature" friends who it is :)

Damn it! I didn't want to like this... I didn't want to buy this... But I do, and I just did.

The "Making-Of" over at MR drew me in. Hell, I kinda grew-up with these guys as well. Played the hell out of the debut back in the day and saw them live with Warrant and Firehouse.

I'll play the new CD at my house LOUDLY... I just won't tell any of my "mature" friends who it is :)

Lol! I tell everyone who I like and listen to, sometimes I get a little grief for it(like, grow up or how old are you shit) doesn't bother me a bit!!!

Lol! I tell everyone who I like and listen to, sometimes I get a little grief for it(like, grow up or how old are you shit) doesn't bother me a bit!!!

I still wear my Def Leppard, Motley Crue and even Bon Jovi (so long as it's Slippery / New Jersey era) t-shirts proudly. I'll always love the bands and the music I grew-up, and never grow tired defending them.

But let's face it, show-up to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch a Sunday morning NFL game in a Trixter or Winger t-shirt and you better have stones of steel and be able to talk a damn good game! :)

I still wear my Def Leppard, Motley Crue and even Bon Jovi (so long as it's Slippery / New Jersey era) t-shirts proudly. I'll always love the bands and the music I grew-up, and never grow tired defending them.

But let's face it, show-up to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch a Sunday morning NFL game in a Trixter or Winger t-shirt and you better have stones of steel and be able to talk a damn good game! :)

I get ya, but it does not bother me one bit. Winger, Trixter, even Pretty Boy Floyd!!!

Oh that's nothing, try wearing New Kids On The Block t-shirt, now we're talking :D

That's all yours!!! lol

Amazon is showing the release date for this album was changed to May 19th instead of June 9th.

Not sure if that's correct but would be nice seeing an album coming out sooner than expected...It's usually the other way around :)

http://www.amazon.com/Human-Era-Trixter/dp/B00VX22AG6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430665525&sr=8-1&keywords=trixter+human+era

Amazon is showing the release date for this album was changed to May 19th instead of June 9th.

Not sure if that's correct but would be nice seeing an album coming out sooner than expected...It's usually the other way around :)

http://www.amazon.com/Human-Era-Trixter/dp/B00VX22AG6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430665525&sr=8-1&keywords=trixter+human+era

Yes, I pre ordered this and House Of lords and received an email stating it was shipping early than stated.

Yes, I pre ordered this and House Of lords and received an email stating it was shipping early than stated.

I wonder if that's the USA version or European version?

Not that it matters a heck of a lot... I already ordered from NEH RECORDS. I've been a buying CD's from Mike for something like 15 years and he's a quality dude. I'll have to drop him a line and ask if the Euro release date has moved-up as well.

I assume the US version, I ordered it from my Amazon and it's not an import.

Just got a new email this morning stating it's back to the original release date.

Figured it was too good to be true...

Just got a new email this morning stating it's back to the original release date.

Figured it was too good to be true...

Right

• My Little Pony

For me, on the job site, it just creates confusion. Folks hear my music, then they look at me and think, "Nah, he's too young," then they look at my dad, who's 63, and think, "Nah, he's too old," then they look back at me with a hilariously puzzled face. And then they make some stoopid joke. I swear, everyone in trades thinks they're comedians.

First review I've seen posted online of the new Trixter album....Very favorable :)

http://heavyparadise.blogspot.com/2015/05/review-trixter-human-era-2015.html#comment-form

Nice! I've heard 1 minute samples of all the songs over on itunes, loving what I hear!

New song posted. I haven't even really had a chance to listen to it yet being at work. Sounding like the feel good/message song of this album that initially reminds me of Live For Today from the last album.

Really? I actually really like that one. Sure, it's a bit of an inspiro rocker, but I really dig it. I can already tell this album is going to be 100% superior to the solid but somewhat lacking last offering.

yeah unfortunately so, Believe it or not but I don't really have anything against inspiro rockers in general, as long as it's a good song, but this one just isn't doing it for me. Maybe I need a few more listens for it to sink in. I'm hoping for at least one song similar to the bonus track from the last album , Find a memory, what a great song that is, probably my favourite from the last album

yeah unfortunately so, Believe it or not but I don't really have anything against inspiro rockers in general, as long as it's a good song, but this one just isn't doing it for me. Maybe I need a few more listens for it to sink in. I'm hoping for at least one song similar to the bonus track from the last album , Find a memory, what a great song that is, probably my favourite from the last album

Easily the best song from the last album. Also an older song, I believe.