Deadpool

metaltrekman

you guys are fags

That you secretly want Ryan Reynolds in you!

Marvel are saturating the movie industry the same way they do the comics market.

Find something that works and repeat, repeat, repeat for maximum profits until profits level out or fall...I mean how many Spiderman titles are out there for instance comics wise (and film wise). It's getting a bit too formulaic.

• My Little Pony

Marvel are saturating the movie industry the same way they do the comics market.

Find something that works and repeat, repeat, repeat for maximum profits until profits level out or fall...I mean how many Spiderman titles are out there for instance comics wise (and film wise). It's getting a bit too formulaic.

Yup. I lost interest a while ago, already. But I also don't care about super heroes.

I gotta admit, I agree with you guys on that, I loved Guardians Of The Galaxy though, and truly felt it was a good flick, I refuse to see anything having to do with Spiderman, and I feel DC is just as lame, Superman, Batman, these are all titles I avoid at all costs, Im also good on Iron Man, I do enjoy Captain America as im a Falcon fan, and think Suicide Club could be alright, I wish Vertigo would do a few dark edged adaptions, but I really could take or leave the genre, unless it's something completely stunning, it is getting to all be the same old shit, and be completely boring.

Just finished watching Deadpool... it was a hoot. More comic book movies need to be like this, not so stone faced serious and grim.

I gotta admit, I agree with you guys on that, I loved Guardians Of The Galaxy though, and truly felt it was a good flick, I refuse to see anything having to do with Spiderman, and I feel DC is just as lame, Superman, Batman, these are all titles I avoid at all costs, Im also good on Iron Man, I do enjoy Captain America as im a Falcon fan, and think Suicide Club could be alright, I wish Vertigo would do a few dark edged adaptions, but I really could take or leave the genre, unless it's something completely stunning, it is getting to all be the same old shit, and be completely boring.

Comic book geek I'm not but I see the inclusion of Black Panther thoughts?

I wish we could see more Hellboy, The Spawn styled stuff. Heck how bout Lobo?

• My Little Pony

I say it every time comic book films are brought up, Hellboy is the only film that I actually love, and want more of.

I say it every time Ryan Reynolds I actually love, and want more of in me!

Tell us how you really feel KarpetAssFucker. :gone:

• My Little Pony

I laughed, and then thought, "Did I actually say that?" Because I'm not above saying something like that.

Alas I did not.

You cheeky bugger.

I laughed, and then thought, "Did I actually say that?" Because I'm not above saying something like that.

Alas I did not.

You cheeky bugger.

:lol:

I posted something almost exactly like this on one of these comic book discussions, HELLBOY WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT!! Spawn was difficult for me to watch, and read, LOBO IS THE SHIT!! I would only watch a movie if I knew without question it was done well, and wasnt going to put a bad taste in my mouth

Lobo NEEDS to be done ... although it'll probably end up as some absolute dog's dinner, in the same way that 'Constantine' stamped all over the brilliance of 'Hellblazer' :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

I'm honestly getting tired of the Marvel made comic movies. They are becoming really cookie cutter.

Yup. So truu. I've grown tired of them, too. However, this is definitely not one of them.

Watched this the other night and it is great. Glad to see an R rated movie as most of this genre is geared towards the PG-13 crowd for maximum $$$$.

Ryan Reynolds is great in this and his dialogue throughout is funny and he earns maximum points for capping on himself.

As I stated elsewhere WHY TOO MUCH CGI but that is a small complaint in the greater scheme of things. I will need to watch again as I am certain I missed a good amount of the one liners.

I've been reading X-Men comic books since 1980 and I've always wondered what would happen if someone tried to dick-punch Colossus. Thanks to this movie, now I know. :rofl2:

• My Little Pony

Watched this the other night and it is great. Glad to see an R rated movie as most of this genre is geared towards the PG-13 crowd for maximum $$$$.

Ryan Reynolds is great in this and his dialogue throughout is funny and he earns maximum points for capping on himself.

As I stated elsewhere WHY TOO MUCH CGI but that is a small complaint in the greater scheme of things. I will need to watch again as I am certain I missed a good amount of the one liners.

It was only 14A in Canada, which I thought was odd.

It was only 14A in Canada, which I thought was odd.

Apparently you Canucks have a higher tolerance for Ryan's ass and the "F" word than our young impressionable non-desensitized youth...