NELSON - New Album ''Peace Out''

simo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their last album was well produced and I don't hear what everyone else is hearing. I'm going to wait until I can play it over something other than my computer.

Their last album was well produced and I don't hear what everyone else is hearing. I'm going to wait until I can play it over something other than my computer.

So it sounds better than Trixter's 'Hear' to you? ;) You creep. I wish I could leave that one alone, but I just can't... :lol:

• My Little Pony

The production isn't good, but it's also not shit. It doesn't make it unlistenable. Now, as I say that, I still won't show it to my friend who's an audiophile. He'll murder me.

So it sounds better than Trixter's 'Hear' to you? ;) You creep. I wish I could leave that one alone, but I just can't... :lol:

Yes, it sounds better than Hear ;) But then again, everything does.

I still hate the sound. But like the song. I don't mind those lyrics. It is kind of sad, but compared to what it could be (eg. current Bon Jovi or Peterik lyrics) I think it could be worse.

I still hate the sound. But like the song. I don't mind those lyrics. It is kind of sad, but compared to what it could be (eg. current Bon Jovi or Peterik lyrics) I think it could be worse.

Haha true, but compared to lots of other stuff it could be much better :D It's not a bad song I kind of like it despite the sound

Well, hopefully it's pre production! lol

Sadly, I'm assuming Andrew there has heard the finished product, which is sad news if this is how it's going to sound. :(

Never listened to Nelson. Seemingly my loss as this is mighty fine stuff to these ears.

Somebody said singing about the past. I was thinking how much contemporary can you get than 'I wanna stay home'?

Sometimes makes me think of Bon Jovi, other times Cheap Trick.

I have it to listen to, along with the new Mark Slaughter & Maxx Explosion. I want to hear the Nelson in my car though since there has been a big to-do about the production.