• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • lol. Really interested to know if they get any takers. Solid wad of cash, $7500. Mildly interesting they still use a photo of the band with Lexxi in it, assuming they haven't replaced him yet? 
    • Yeah, I got a bit of a Degreed vibe from it too. Quality stuff. 
    • My wife had the news on this afternoon and I saw this mind numbing horseshit panic-splashed across the headlines. I thought wow, this sounds alarming. But I heard B.1.1.530 is going to hit even harder. To be honest, though, they called it something else on Aussie news, though - Cock Makers variant, or something like that. I seriously can't remember, but they actually had a name for it rather than this morse code version of it.  Anyway, 95% vaccinated in NSW and we still have to walk around like moron beatshit brains with our face masks on - mandatory - in all indoor settings. Mask rules weren't even this harsh for the majority of the pre-vaccine pandemic. Fuck me I love this cuntry. 
    • Yes, very nice, but unfortunately a distinct lack of "Titties" on show! FFS! This isn't the "Do you want to Bang your Librarian?" thread!
    • Not for me, but have at it bud. 
    • Titties not kitties. 
    • 1 of many current obsessions. Something about a girl so pale she is almost translucent
    • Chris DeGarmo gets it. If you own the "Empire" CD, check out how DeGarmo is singled out in the artwork with his index finger to his lips in the "Shoosh" gesture. I'm surprised Geoff Tate's ego was okay with that. It's no surprise that when DeGarmo left Queensryche they lost "it".     
    • The Aussies right, this is against the rules, this is a no crossover thread
    • C'mon Doggy. We've been over this. Posts in this thread must be of a certain standard.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.