2015 Edition: Who's Gunna Do What to Whom in the NFL This Year?

heavyharmonies

That Cincy-Pitt game was a clusterfuck. The Bungles had that game WON, and the stupid thugs on Cincy lost the game by being a bunch of dumbasses. Marvin Lewis needs to go; his "culture" there needs a scrubbing.

Sucks, as I despise the Steelers, and for a fleeting instant it appeared that they might actually lose, but with the opponent being the Bungholes, I guess I should have known better...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Cincy-Pitt game was a clusterfuck. The Bungles had that game WON, and the stupid thugs on Cincy lost the game by being a bunch of dumbasses. Marvin Lewis needs to go; his "culture" there needs a scrubbing.

Sucks, as I despise the Steelers, and for a fleeting instant it appeared that they might actually lose, but with the opponent being the Bungholes, I guess I should have known better...

A game to rival the immaculate reception...

I had conceded to a loss after the Landry Jones pick, but as we saw a CRAZY finale.

I know most people hate the Steelers, but man the culture in Cincinnati is appalling, worse than the Ravanette's. I hope Antonio Brown is OK that shot was horrible and as cheep as they come, I am glad it cost the Bengals the game. 25 years and counting for those Cinci fans. :)

Well tomorrow we have Seattle at Minnesota and then Washington goes to Green Bay, should be another great day of football. I think Seattle and Washington could be victorious.

And of course next weekend we already know KC goes to NE and of course Pittsburgh goes to Denver.

Exciting.

That was the biggest meltdown ever in a football game. I agree with Dan, Lewis has to go, 0-7 in the playoffs. Maybe I'm being racist, but when black athletes get emotional and lose it, wow does it ever get ugly. ie: Sherman's post game rant from a few years ago.

Certainly wouldn't have minded seeing the 'skins beat the Packers, but damn that Rodgers always seems to pull something out his ass...

That Seahawks Viking game was a yawner until the last couple of minutes, damn did those 'Hawks get lucky and no way they can play that way in Carolina next week and expect not to get trounced.

Still eagerly looking forward to next weeks games and of course can't wait to hear what happens in Cincinnatti.

So glad the Steelers got bounced out!! And it was an ex-Raven that cost them the game. Toussaint's fumble was the killer!

Only need Shady Brady to lose to Denver in the AFC Championship game!!

And Seattle...... what the fuck happened in the 1st half?? Wow.... they were awful. 31-0?? Showed good fight to make it a game but too little too late.

So.....

New England at Denver -- as much as I hate Brady and the Patriots, they have to have the edge even on the road against rag-armed Peyton Manning

Arizona at Carolina -- probably the "real" Super Bowl. This should be a GREAT game! Pulling for Carolina but wouldn't mind seeing Arizona win either. I like Cam Newton but also like Larry Fitzgerald.

I saw a commercial during one of the games that depicted a non sport guy trying to impress the hot sport chick and that commercial prophecies a Cardinal Patriots super bowl.

Which I can see happening.

That Steelers game was sad. Denver on the ropes and about to delivery the knock out blow and poof. As with Seattle just ran out of time. Add Seattle was obviously shell shocked in the first half.

Oh well always next year and the Steelers actually went a LOT farther than I thought with their rag tag band of misfits.

Is there any bet for the number of kids who'll get free balls in the final? :tumbsup:

I will go on record and say 7. From Carolina specifically. None from Denver unless you count Mannings testicles which will be handed to him ala the thrashing he/they received from Seattle a few years back.

Carolina 49 Denver 0.

While I do believe Carolina has the upper hand, I don't think it will be a blowout. Denver's defense is too good to allow Carolina to run roughshod the way they did yesterday.

I am hoping for a Denver win, but the odds are against it.

Carolina 28

Denver 20

While I do believe Carolina has the upper hand, I don't think it will be a blowout. Denver's defense is too good to allow Carolina to run roughshod the way they did yesterday.

I am hoping for a Denver win, but the odds are against it.

Carolina 28

Denver 20

Yes but Carolinas defense is also very good and will eat Manning for lunch. I'd recon a minimum of 2 defensive scores.

And in turn Carolinas offense is on fire.

I could give a rip about them and there Twitter snap shot celebrations but they look very very good. Very akin to that Seattle team from a few years back.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear. I walked into a doctor's surgery at about 10:30am this morning and then the same one again at about 2:30pm this afternoon and the game was on both times. Goddamn you 'Mericans are a patient people. ;)

Carolina didn't show up. Peyton was mediocre at best, but with Denver's defense completely dismantling Carolina, he didn't need to be better than that.

Cam Newton not only was overpowered by the moment, but he acted like a punk-ass bitch after the game. He's all "Superman!" and dabbing when things are going great, but when he needs to face the music after a loss, he turns into a petulant, spoiled child.

Glad to see Peyton go off on a high note (and yes, he NEEDS to retire), and also glad to see Cam show his true colors.