Simon Cruz has left CRASHDIET

zacharyamelie

Yeah, I'm not really sold on any of those tunes but a couple are half decent. Nothing I'd chase down.

Yeah, I'm not really sold on any of those tunes but a couple are half decent. Nothing I'd chase down.

I told you you've changed Geoff!!!!

Read this:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19990&p=446811

"Wow, definitely into this. Firstly, the band look f*cking awesome (and not in a... oh f*ckit, of course it's in a gay way!) and although I agree with Wes that it's not exactly amazing stuff, it's pretty cool and I'd love to see them tweak their sound a bit and release something awesome. Definitely a good start."

Read this:

"Wow, definitely into this. Firstly, the band look f*cking awesome (and not in a... oh f*ckit, of course it's in a gay way!) and although I agree with Wes that it's not exactly amazing stuff, it's pretty cool and I'd love to see them tweak their sound a bit and release something awesome. Definitely a good start."

Haha. But is the point in those two posts really any different? Sure, I was a bit more animated in the original post, but when it comes to the music I say "not exactly amazing stuff, it's pretty cool." Isn't that basically the same as the tunes being "half decent?"

I'm not sure your mission in handing me a beatdown really succeeded there, you wild beast from the Adelaide Hills.

I think the point from both my posts is that it's not terrible stuff, but it would need a lot of polish to come off any good on a CD release.

Read this:

Haha. But is the point in those two posts really any different? Sure, I was a bit more animated in the original post, but when it comes to the music I say "not exactly amazing stuff, it's pretty cool." Isn't that basically the same as the tunes being "half decent?"

I'm not sure your mission in handing me a beatdown really succeeded there, you wild beast from the Adelaide Hills.

I think the point from both my posts is that it's not terrible stuff, but it would need a lot of polish to come off any good on a CD release.

I guess I can let you off this time becasue the comment on the music in both posts is consistent. It's just that the first time round you were ready to mount them, this time not so much.

Read this:

I guess I can let you off this time becasue the comment on the music in both posts is consistent. It's just that the first time round you were ready to mount them, this time not so much.

Yeah, I think that was a sexual thing more than a musical thing. You know how excited I get around handsome men. ;)