Enough with the Best Of 19** Topics

AlphaMale

No it isn't, although just like the original music polls issue that prompted having a separate area, if you are being barraged with seemingly similar/redundant discussions, I can see how some might get annoyed, especially if they are not particularly interested.

Also, since you can subscribe to specific folders/forums, by separating these out, people can continue to subscribe to the "General Music Discussion" without being hit by polls or yearly best-of lists, and someone who wants both can simply subscribe to both areas.

Best of all options, IMO.

• My Little Pony

I just spam the 'New Content' button, so this won't affect me. However, moving them to the polls section makes all the sense.

I just spam the 'New Content' button, so this won't affect me. However, moving them to the polls section makes all the sense.

:lol: I assumed that's what everyone did. I thought there was only one icon to click on this site and it's the 'New Content' button. ;)

:lol: I assumed that's what everyone did. I thought there was only one icon to click on this site and it's the 'New Content' button. ;)

That's all i do as well.

Now I just have to remember which ones I've done.

Loads more interesting than 1000 album x versus album y comparisons I've seen elsewhere on the interwebby.

Were your lists in order?

• 3 weeks later...

You're right. Instead of Best Of 19** threads we should be flooding the board with Worst Of 19** threads.

Easy, just look at the bottom of the lists! ;)