Best of 2014 lists posted!

heavyharmonies

All on my list I have purchased over the year (some new, some 2nd hand pick ups). There were quite a few more I missed out on or didn't hear, but you can't get them all ;)

Some I purchase, but many I get as digital promos (virtually no label does physical promo CDs any more).

What Dan said, I wouldn't be able to afford to buy anywhere near that amount of physical CD's, but my presenter gig with ARfm allows me access to everything in their library.

Good to see that Black Tora at least got a mention... In my Top 5 for sure. Also nice to see Terry give a shout out to the Tempt release.. "Under My Skin".

Both of those releases have very limited distribution.. So I'm sure many haven't heard either of those. I think both are worth a shot at tracking down.

• My Little Pony

Good to see that Black Tora at least got a mention... In my Top 5 for sure. Also nice to see Terry give a shout out to the Tempt release.. "Under My Skin".

Both of those releases have very limited distribution.. So I'm sure many haven't heard either of those. I think both are worth a shot at tracking down.

But that Black Tora is only an EP, right? Or was there a full length released?

Yeah the black tora is an ep but the Japanese release has the ep before on it so is like a full length if you didn't have the previous ep like I did.

• My Little Pony

Yeah the black tora is an ep but the Japanese release has the ep before on it so is like a full length if you didn't have the previous ep like I did.

Damn, I thought I had it. I don't. I have the Raise Your Fists EP.

Some I purchase, but many I get as digital promos (virtually no label does physical promo CDs any more).

What Dan said, I wouldn't be able to afford to buy anywhere near that amount of physical CD's, but my presenter gig with ARfm allows me access to everything in their library.

All the cd's I reviewed are physical CD's that I acquired over the last year. If I didn't/don't have a physicaI CD I did not review it. I did receive five times that list in digital promo's but the physical releases ALWAYS take precidence over the digital kits, but I'll get to them all eventually...

I didn't get the Black Tora, but it would have received a high nod cause A. they are awesome and B. Razor Dave is also awesome! and that Tempt disc is a really solid EP. I am sure the full length will be a dinger.

Karpet, you need to seek out the Warryor relese and the first full length "Rise Of The Tora" no knock to "Raise Your Fists" or the "Fuel My Hunger" as everything BT touches is awesome. You will notice that in all the bands incarnations and throughout their releases they do recycle the tunes a bit...

I was sad that Station EP did not release in '14, its a '13 release or it would have rated high on the list!

Black Tora didn't do much for me. Good solid hard rock / metal, but nothing stood out at all for me - all seemed to mesh together except for the amazing 'Never Enough' which still blows my freakin' head off. If they could offer up a few more of those I'd be a fan, but as it is there's just not that many great songs, imo, of course.

All the cd's I reviewed are physical CD's that I acquired over the last year. If I didn't/don't have a physicaI CD I did not review it. I did receive five times that list in digital promo's but the physical releases ALWAYS take precidence over the digital kits, but I'll get to them all eventually...

I didn't get the Black Tora, but it would have received a high nod cause A. they are awesome and B. Razor Dave is also awesome! and that Tempt disc is a really solid EP. I am sure the full length will be a dinger.

Karpet, you need to seek out the Warryor relese and the first full length "Rise Of The Tora" no knock to "Raise Your Fists" or the "Fuel My Hunger" as everything BT touches is awesome. You will notice that in all the bands incarnations and throughout their releases they do recycle the tunes a bit...

I was sad that Station EP did not release in '14, its a '13 release or it would have rated high on the list!

Get ready for some new stuff from Station in a few months... Every song is awesome. I would hope that the next Station release will be on a few "Best Of 2015" lists.