Sapphire Eyes - Breath Of Ages

Stefan

On 7/2/2018 at 3:56 AM, PeterS said:

I'd downloaded it from Google Play but now it's even taken the files off my download. 

Wasn't super impressed on first listen. 

Let's hope the album gets better after a few listens.  It seems like someone made it available too soon and then quickly removed.  The official release date is now August 24.  They posted another comment on FB. 

Friends! There is a method to the madness! Our Label "pulled a fast one" on us all and the release last week was just a sneak peek for all you loyal followers of Sapphire Eyes(including us it seems..1f602.png?1f61c.png?1f92a.png?1f633.png?1f925.png?)!! The "True" Release will start July 6 with the single MY DESIRE on all Digital platforms. After that the pre-order if the album on CD will start and shipment of Physical Media will start 24th of August. We are very proud of the Album and when it finally arrives we can't wait to hear from YOU!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Good follow-up album. If you liked the debut, not much to dislike about this one. Production is possibly a bit weaker this time around, but nice melodic rock / AOR songs. 'My desire' is actually probably my favourite song on the album, but there's nothing weak here. Good, consistent stuff. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/19/2018 at 12:47 PM, Geoff said:

Good follow-up album. If you liked the debut, not much to dislike about this one. Production is possibly a bit weaker this time around, but nice melodic rock / AOR songs. 'My desire' is actually probably my favourite song on the album, but there's nothing weak here. Good, consistent stuff. 

+1, good sophomore in the style of the debut.

• 1 month later...