Sapphire Eyes - Breath Of Ages

Stefan

740333_549067375105920_1496754726_o.jpg?

From FB:

Hi all!

Status for the forthcoming album is that all songs are selected, most guitars recorded and some bass recorded as well! Finally it feels like we have the right songs for an album that will be varied and melodic.

Have a nice weekend!!//Niclas

Into Paradise (demo): https://soundcloud.com/sapphire-eyes/into-paradise-pre

The debut didnt really click with me - the lead single turned out to be the best track which is always a bit of a let down

This track sounds promising though - despite being 30 secs too long and pretty cheesy its probably better than any song on the debut.

Lets hope its not the best track again ;-)

I liked the debut a lot - probably not quite as much as I initially thought, after playing it to death, but yeah, definitely looking forward to the new one. New song sounds great, though I hope that's not the final product. Sounds pretty thin, but a great tune.

I liked the debut a lot - probably not quite as much as I initially thought, after playing it to death, but yeah, definitely looking forward to the new one. New song sounds great, though I hope that's not the final product. Sounds pretty thin, but a great tune.

It's a demo. As stated in my initial post.

It's a demo. As stated in my initial post.

No you didn't state that. ;):lol: Good news...

• 1 year later...

From FB:

tvofkimmo_juttu_JU1403_vi.jpg

Hi all!!

It is with great pride and pleasure we now can present the new leadvocalist for Sapphire Eyes!

His name is Kimmo Blom and hails out from Finland!

As Former vocalist of Urban Tale and Heartplay among other things he is well known in the genre!
Kimmo also sang in this years final of finlands eurovison song contest together with his girlfriend!

Sapphire Eyes welcome this talented vocalist to the family! Now let's make this album a hit!

Take care//Niclas

Oh, really? I'd have thought this was basically all recorded by now. Some inner turmoil, perhaps? Oh well... still looking forward to the end product.

Oh, really? I'd have thought this was basically all recorded by now. Some inner turmoil, perhaps? Oh well... still looking forward to the end product.

This was posted on Facebook (March 14th):

Today Thomas Bursell left the recordings of the new album due to lack of time!

We are now desperately searching for a solution and hopefully we will have a new vocalist very soon!

This was posted on Facebook (March 14th):

Today Thomas Bursell left the recordings of the new album due to lack of time!

We are now desperately searching for a solution and hopefully we will have a new vocalist very soon!

Facewhat? Yeah, I missed that one mate. Quick fix, though, it seems. ;)

Loved the debut; dunno about this change of vocalist in the last moment... :pc:

It isn't great, but I remember some of the debut's best tracks featured the guest vocalists, if that's anything to be positive about. ;)

• 2 months later...

From FB:

Hi folks!
Last monday Kimmo started to lay down the vocals for the new album in Finland! We are all very excited about getting this piece out there for you!
If I haven't mentioned it the albumtitle will be A Breath Of Ages!
Stay tuned and Take care//Niclas

• 6 months later...

From FB:

Hi friends!
We are happy to inform you that the second album is done!
10 fresh songs are ready to be released in early 2017!

Sapphire Eyes will also start planning for liveperformance first thing in january! Playing live is something we all looking forward to!
Have a great evening!
//Niclas

Tracklisting:

Chasing Dreams
Into Paradise
I Won't Leave With a Lie (duet with Kimmo Blom/Anette Olzon)
Wherever You Go
I Don't Wanna Be Alone
Maybe
My Desire
Endless Hope
Never Again
One In A Million

• 1 year later...

From FB last month:

Hey all folks!

It's been a while but we are getting closer a release of our new album that will be out in jan/feb 2018! We are getting back to you with a more specific date!?

We really want to share our thoughts about the vision we had when started to write the songs! ????

It was all about writing songs that were melodic but altough different! Not that direct to the listener as maybe the first album was! We think the album requires a few more spins and the songs grows and holding the test of time! Hopefully!?
We also wanted to stay closer to the classic AOR than the modern with cleaver guitar and key arrangements and a dynamic production! We think we succeeded! Therefore the titel "Breath Of Ages"!

The band hope you will enjoy the album and give it a few spins when it's finally out!??

• 5 months later...

From FB 5 hours ago:

It seems the album is no longer on spotify and we have to apologize if it's a little confusing! We will come back with all info as soon as possible!
But thanks for all positive responses so far!

//Niclas