Yearly Post Total

nyoilers

• My Little Pony

Its perfect as it is & very accessible on mobile.

Yep. I don't think it needs an update.

Oh, I realize Dan was referring to the main site, and not the forums. Yeah, the main site might could use some work.

I bet if we had a modern rock category posting would go up !

We have its called other music styles....literally 100s of modern bands have been covered off in there.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I don't know most of the groups/artists mentioned in other musical styles.It took about 5 minutes for the what the funk thread to open.At least now I can probably guess why Leykis 101 hasn't been around much

-_-

• My Little Pony

I don't know most of the groups/artists mentioned in other musical styles.It took about 5 minutes for the what the funk thread to open.At least now I can probably guess why Leykis 101 hasn't been around much

-_-

What do you mean it took about five minutes for the What the Funk thread to open? Are there too many videos slowing down your loading speed?

Yeah but if you read that section it is 99% modern rock.

Yep. And 1% my contribution.

True. An alternative way of saying it is that 99% of the bands in that thread are modern rock bands, and 1% are horrible groups with no business being on this site, posted by Karpetface. ;)

And btw, agree with folk above. I don't use FB (or any other social media) either and from what I have used it for in the past, I think it would be a terrible way of trying to do what is accomplished here.

• 4 weeks later...

^^^^ What about Leykis101? He wasn't around for months,finally posted last month that's he's back and then I haven't heard from him since.

I REALLY FUCKING MISS HIS FUCKING EPIC LONG FUCKING RANTS WRITTEN IN ALL FUCKING CAPITALS WITH NO FUCKING PUNCTUATION THAT DONT FUCKING MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE AND JUST KEEP FUCKING GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND WHERE EVERY FUCKING SECOND WORD IS A FUCKING EXPLETIVE.

nah just kidding he's alright but he certainly is a unique poster who brings his own style of posting to this forum.