Autograph - Louder EP

Stefan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't sound remotely like the Autograph we all knew and loved back in the day.

Lynch lose the first three strings on his guitar or something? There's no melody here what-so-ever. This could just as easily be a Puddle of Mud song and I wouldn't know the difference.

Long past time to change the name, fellas. Shame on you for trying to fool us.

Just boring...uninspired.....and definitely doesn't sound anything like Autograph.

• 5 months later...

:agree: its not bad but it aint autograph,they shoulda released this stuff under a different name/banner

Yep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New 'Louder' EP out January 7th.

12391047_777374662367312_329003652538001

From FB:

Official Press Release:

AUTOGRAPH to release their new 5-song EP, “Louder” on January 7th!

After releasing 3 digital singles of new music this year, the band is set to release a very special 5-song EP. “Louder” marks the first physical release featuring the new Autograph lineup, Simon Daniels, Steve Lynch, Randy Rand, and Marc Wieland.
On January 7th, Autograph will host their CD-release party at the world-famous Whisky a GoGo on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood. A meet-&-greet will follow their performance, where the band will sign copies of their new release. Initially, “Louder” will only be available exclusively on AutographBand.com, and at the band’s live shows.

Autograph will continue to tour throughout 2016, with copies of “Louder” available at all dates!

Track Listing:

1. You Are Us, We Are You
2. I Lost My Mind in America
3. Every Generation
4. Watch It Now
5. Turn Up The Radio (Live)

New 'Louder' EP out January 7th.

12391047_777374662367312_329003652538001

From FB:

Official Press Release:

AUTOGRAPH to release their new 5-song EP, “Louder” on January 7th!

After releasing 3 digital singles of new music this year, the band is set to release a very special 5-song EP. “Louder” marks the first physical release featuring the new Autograph lineup, Simon Daniels, Steve Lynch, Randy Rand, and Marc Wieland.

On January 7th, Autograph will host their CD-release party at the world-famous Whisky a GoGo on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood. A meet-&-greet will follow their performance, where the band will sign copies of their new release. Initially, “Louder” will only be available exclusively on AutographBand.com, and at the band’s live shows.

Autograph will continue to tour throughout 2016, with copies of “Louder” available at all dates!

Track Listing:

1. You Are Us, We Are You

2. I Lost My Mind in America

3. Every Generation

4. Watch It Now

5. Turn Up The Radio (Live)

Pass.

If it where Plunkett, his voice and writing then yes.

• 3 months later...

LOL...that's horrible.....