Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "SH*TTIN' BRICKS!"

Fat Freddy

Wow, that Let It Roar vid is almost unwatchable. Lets film me rockin' out and lip syncing in my 1 bedroom efficiency apartment while I play with my dog. Apparently the scene with him clipping his toenails didn't make the final cut

• 2 weeks later...

Chris Holmes reveals more of his delusions. The only way this guy would ever get into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame would be as a paying customer. :rofl2:

Ex-W.A.S.P. Guitarist CHRIS HOLMES Dreams Of Being Inducted Into ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

On his goals as a musician:

Holmes: "Oh, man. To make enough [money] to retire…. [Laughs] What do you consider enough to retire? You know… I mean… What goals…? How about this? My goal is go to the Grammys now. That's a goal I have. By myself, you know. Or get put in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame by myself. I'd like to do that. I don't know…. W.A.S.P. would probably get put in there first — if they ever did — but it would be a dream of mine to do it by myself. Blackie Lawless is actually the only guy in W.A.S.P. now that's an original guy, but he still uses [the name] W.A.S.P., he doesn't use 'Blackie Lawless.' But I can't do that. I've gotta use my name. So I guess it'd be a personal thing to see if I could do it myself."

Chris Holmes reveals more of his delusions. The only way this guy would ever get into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame would be as a paying customer. :rofl2:

Ex-W.A.S.P. Guitarist CHRIS HOLMES Dreams Of Being Inducted Into ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

Holmes: "Oh, man. To make enough [money] to retire…. [Laughs] What do you consider enough to retire? You know… I mean… What goals…? How about this? My goal is go to the Grammys now. That's a goal I have. By myself, you know. Or get put in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame by myself. I'd like to do that. I don't know…. W.A.S.P. would probably get put in there first — if they ever did — but it would be a dream of mine to do it by myself. Blackie Lawless is actually the only guy in W.A.S.P. now that's an original guy, but he still uses [the name] W.A.S.P., he doesn't use 'Blackie Lawless.' But I can't do that. I've gotta use my name. So I guess it'd be a personal thing to see if I could do it myself."

UM ok what is He smoking?? More importantly.. Where do I get some?????? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

• My Little Pony

UM ok what is He smoking?? More importantly.. Where do I get some?????? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Clearly he moved to France for the wine, and been sauced ever since.

Um ... no, Chris. Just ... no.

• 4 months later...

Oh goody! Chris Holmes, aka The Great Unwashed, has unleashed another ass kickin' music video upon the masses.

Yeesh. Seriously, whoever is enabling Chris by giving him access to recording and video equipment really needs to stop it. Immediately if not sooner. :rofl2:

Oh goody! Chris Holmes, aka The Great Unwashed, has unleashed another ass kickin' music video upon the masses.

Yeesh. Seriously, whoever is enabling Chris by giving him access to recording and video equipment really needs to stop it. Immediately if not sooner. :rofl2:

Wow...that's just...um...it's bad.

Sad thing is he can still play guitar but someone needs to get him to stop singing...or whatever that is he is doing.

It's just indescribably terrible. Every single thing about it is. Is he actually being serious, or taking the piss? I hope it's the latter.

GOOD FUCKING JESUS!!! ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE, HE SAW HIMSELF OUTSIDE THE BOX, INSTEAD OF THINKING INSIDE OF IT, DID HE EVER ATTEMPT OR CONTEMPLATE ATTEMPTING A SHOT AT DOING A LITTLE HIP HOP\RAP?? YA KNOW THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE HE MAY BE EXCELLENT AT IT, AND 99% OF DOZ RAPPAZ ISN'T BE SINGING ANY GOOD ANYWAY, DATS WHY DAY TRO DOWN DOZ RIMES! NO WAT I SAYIN AN SHIT? SHEEEEIIIIITT! BUT SERIOUSLY, HE OUGHTA THROW DOWN A FEW RHYTHMS, WOULDN'T THAT BE SOME SHIT, HE FUCKIN DICKS OFF AND DROPS A RAP VIDEO, AND IT CHARTS, AND GOES PLATINUM, HA HA, YA KNOW IM VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT MY SINGING, I WRITE AND ARRANGE ALL MY OWN MUSIC, AND THE 3 BANDS IM WORKING WITH RIGHT NOW, ALL OF THEIR MUSIC, WELL WHEN I WRITE MY OWN SONGS, I RECORD THEM WITH MYSELF ON VOX, THAT WAY WHOEVER SINGS DOWN THE ROAD, KNOWS EXACTLY HOW THE SONG GOES, I AM A GOD AWFUL SINGER, AND ONLY SHOW THE VOCALIST IM BREEDING INTO THE SONG, OUTSIDE OF THAT, I WILL NOT LET ANYONE HEAR ANY OF MY SONGS WITH MY VOCAL TRAX ON THEM, AFTER HEARING THIS, I SOLD MYSELF WAY SHORT, I CAN ACTUALLY SAY WITH A LITTLE CONFIDENCE, I AM AN OK VOCALIST, I AM GOING TO CARRY A COPY OF THIS VIDEO AROUND WITH ME EVERYWHERE I GO, AND WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR ME TO ROLE MY VOCAL TRAX, I WILL PRE PLAY THIS IN FRONT OF IT, BAM JUST LIKE THAT MY VOCALS SOUND LIKE JORN FUCKING LANDE!! APOLOGIES FOR THE CAPS, IT'S A LONG STORY SPARKED BY A 2 13 YEAR OLD SHIT HEAD GIRLS, WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO FUCK WITH DADDY, AND SWAP MY KEYBOARD OUT WITH ONE THAT HAS THE CAP SUPER GLUED DOWN, THEN LEAVE TO HER FRIENDS HOUSE FOR THE DAY, IM TRYING TO THINK OF A GOOD ONE TO GET HER BACK WITH, MAYBE UP THE ANTI!!

It is just too funny, but as disturbing as it is funny. It could not be worse. I wonder if Blackie Lawless sees this stuff and wonders how and why he was ever a part of this guy's life.

A customer of the shop I help out asked for this recent, the cd was only available in Poland. We order it, three weeks in arrived.

It is just too funny, but as disturbing as it is funny. It could not be worse. I wonder if Blackie Lawless sees this stuff and wonders how and why he was ever a part of this guy's life.

Well they split like 25 yrs ago. That's a life time!

I'm guessing when Chris and band play some bar in front of the 6 patrons exiting he will be, for lack of a better word singing and not using a backing tape like blackie does these days.