Eclipse - Armageddonize

Stefan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Pony

Yeah..... still among the cream of the crop for me in 2015.

Yeah, this one still creams the crop.

Yes top of the list. I do hope it has some late year competition!!!

Oh yeah sure thing mate, this is the best of this year and probably will be until end of year

welcome back anyway, where have you been ? :D

Cheers all, will definitely pick this one up. Trixter sounds (unexpectedly) good too.

Been under the cosh mate. I've always been a bit dismissive of stress, but I take all that back - it's making me ill at times. Can't complain though, it's a pretty decent job. Just have to get on with it. :tumbsup:

Oh yeah sure thing mate, this is the best of this year and probably will be until end of year

welcome back anyway, where have you been ? :D

Cheers all, will definitely pick this one up. Trixter sounds (unexpectedly) good too.

Been under the cosh mate. I've always been a bit dismissive of stress, but I take all that back - it's making me ill at times. Can't complain though, it's a pretty decent job. Just have to get on with it. :tumbsup:

Yeah it's hard to get a decent job nowadays, gotta keep it for a while until you find a better one. Dropping in once in a while won't hurt mate, at least we have another one to mock haha joke mate

• 2 months later...

We're 2/3 of the way through the year, and this album is still holding strong as one of the best albums of the year.

Agree!!!

A truly fantastic album, only beaten this year by the even more fantastic album from Symphony X - Underworld.

I think the style on 'Underworld' is probably still the same like they used to but somehow my love for this band slowly deteriorate, probably a bit too tired of listening to their samey style and kinda prefer Allen's melodic side with Lande nowadays.

and yes Eclipse is the best of this year so far

C/O Night>>> Eclipse.

Don't know 'bout this. Bouncing in the 78-82 range of values. I decided to buy only the ones scoring above 80. Although I know a dude who is selling it for 7 euro(+ shipping), I'm undecided yet.

Same situation as Revolution Saints (78-82, because of some crappy ballads), but I got this because I found it for 5 euro and as a part of a bigger order.

Probably I'll play hide and seek also with the other ones I'm planning to get (Kelly Keeling, SAY, Degreed, Royal Hunt, Papa Roach, Station, Symphony X and Newman).

• 4 months later...