Eclipse - Armageddonize

Stefan

:lol: There were actually 2 inspiro rockers which tantalised in 2014. Can't think of both off the top of my head, but one was 'Dreams don't die' by WW, which is an awesome track. And there's another really blatant believe in your dreams type track I can't think of. But it's nice to know they don't all have to suck.

HS? Theres an inspiro on there for sure. Pretty good too.

I did think of that one, but it's definitely not that one. I don't really like that song. It's actually the worst lyrics I've ever, ever heard in a HS song to be honest. Inspiro does not suit them well. Haha.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: There were actually 2 inspiro rockers which tantalised in 2014. Can't think of both off the top of my head, but one was 'Dreams don't die' by WW, which is an awesome track. And there's another really blatant believe in your dreams type track I can't think of. But it's nice to know they don't all have to suck.

HS? Theres an inspiro on there for sure. Pretty good too.

I did think of that one, but it's definitely not that one. I don't really like that song. It's actually the worst lyrics I've ever, ever heard in a HS song to be honest. Inspiro does not suit them well. Haha.

Inspiro doesnt suit anyone well, but some do it better than others.

Now I am most likely going to be in the minority but that guitar lead at the begining of the song which repeats throughout the track ie after the chorus is not doing it any favours.

This is still a great track but I will say this, I will be surprised if Eclipse is picked up as my album of 2015.

Minimal guitar solo is not a helper either.But wow those riffage is awsome :)

I will be surprised if Eclipse is picked up as my album of 2015.

I will bet ownership of my ball sack that it won't be mine. I will love it and it will more than likely be in my top 10, but I already know it won't be my absolute fave. But it'll be awesome.

Everyone talking about their fav album of 2015 is tickling me......its Jan 22nd FFS, and no one has even heard any of these releases in full yet.

Hell no even knows what is going to be released in the second half of the year lol.

• My Little Pony

Everyone talking about their fav album of 2015 is tickling me......its Jan 22nd FFS, and no one has even heard any of these releases in full yet.

Hell no even knows what is going to be released in the second half of the year lol.

Right!

I will be surprised if Eclipse is picked up as my album of 2015.

I will bet ownership of my ball sack that it won't be mine. I will love it and it will more than likely be in my top 10, but I already know it won't be my absolute fave. But it'll be awesome.

You can't bet what is not in your possession. Only your wife could wager your sack.

I'll give it a 95% and I haven't even heard it yet ;)

2012, H.E.A.T's album out on March

2013, W.E.T's album out on Feb

2015, hm I guess the second half won't matter much

although i love some surprises :D

err 2014....most of the best albums released in the second half ;-)

Dammit! I have to get it!

I wasn't a blown away from the last release even if Andrew gave it 100% over Melodicrock.com. Now he gives the new one another 100% and says it's even better. I feel I need to give them another chance. I found the last one to be heavy yet not as melodic as I would have liked, let's hope the new one is more melodic.

err 2014....most of the best albums released in the second half ;-)

And as good as they both are, neither the HEAT nor the WET album were the best of those two years. ;)

In your opinion of course ;-)

Which is also known as the truth. ;)

.. in Geoff's own world

there I complete your sentence man :D

• My Little Pony

.. in Geoff's own world

...and only his world.

There, now it is complete.

.. in Geoff's own world

...and only his world.

There, now it is complete.

H.E.A.T- Address The Nation, and both W.E.T. were/are my #1's for the years they were released!

No problem man, we all know the truth about W.E.T and H.E.A.T

even Jarred is trying to figure out what stuff Geoff is smokin' because he's kinda veer off the road in many threads :D

Was listening to the full album today. VERY good stuff!

Question though: why did they choose a random '80s thrash metal band logo for the cover art? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The Japanese release is out, mine is on its way. Not sure when the euro release is.

OMG..... this is one fucking killer disc. Have the Japan version spinning and I love every song. Really good production, strong guitars and excellent vocals. Just a perfect hard rock disc.

I gave it a 95%.

Archived