Women in rock

changeling

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't associate the 80's with anything sexy, but my beloved Sandi Saraya still gets my pulse going. I wore out this video about 15 years ago and just watched it then after about a 10 year hiatus and yep... she's still got it. Great voice, and a sexy, sexy lady:

And while we're on the subject, one of the best songs of all time - and I mean ever;

I really don't associate the 80's with anything sexy, but my beloved Sandi Saraya still gets my pulse going. I wore out this video about 15 years ago and just watched it then after about a 10 year hiatus and yep... she's still got it. Great voice, and a sexy, sexy lady...

Agreed. But this one was my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsP32mXaq-0

• 1 month later...

I really don't associate the 80's with anything sexy, but my beloved Sandi Saraya still gets my pulse going. I wore out this video about 15 years ago and just watched it then after about a 10 year hiatus and yep... she's still got it. Great voice, and a sexy, sexy lady:

And while we're on the subject, one of the best songs of all time - and I mean ever;

I totally agree with you on the ruddy 80s (wish they never were.......and I was born in '58!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) .....I started living in the better 90s and Ks actually. I see I 2 I with you on Saraya though.....ROCK ON:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...