New CRAZY LIXX album in November

DeLaCruz

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So following your dream of becoming a priest and worshipping God is probably just about the worst song criteria ever ;-)

Yeah, I get that Vega's lyrics are pretty simplistic, but they are about grown up subjects I can play in the car in front of my wife and kids lol.....not about some sexy strumpet who's gonna suck my c*ck.

Extreme I know, but you get where Im coming from.

Glen, didn't you said back then you spin STEEL PANTHER in front of your wife ? or is it James ? i forgot haha

So following your dream of becoming a priest and worshipping God is probably just about the worst song criteria ever ;-)

Yeah, I get that Vega's lyrics are pretty simplistic, but they are about grown up subjects I can play in the car in front of my wife and kids lol.....not about some sexy strumpet who's gonna suck my c*ck.

Glen, didn't you said back then you spin STEEL PANTHER in front of your wife ? or is it James ? i forgot haha

I play Steel Panther in front of my Mum......she doesnt know what Bukkake, BVS or On the Rag are in any case ;-)

I play Steel Panther in front of my Mum......she doesnt know what Bukkake, BVS or On the Rag are in any case ;-)

:lol:

I admit that I do like the new Crazy Lixx album, but I can see Doghouse Reilly's point on the main site -

songs like the worn-out 'Sound Of The Loud Minority' (We're the young, we're the free')--even the title is borrowed from one of their own previous albums, and 'Outlaw' ('Outlaw, quick-draw, you shot me with your love gun') just sound worn-out and silly

In other places the lyrics are even wose.

Sad but true.........

That 'Sound of the loud minority' is equal to the worst song on the disc for me. Very weak tune. I actually like when bands reference back their older material. I think it's really cool (and yeah, that's the geek in me, no doubt), and I have no opposition to a sneaky reference to their previous work. Like I said elsewhere, as long as the lyrics aren't christian or inspirational, I am really not bothered by anything else. My only problem with the song is that it's a weak tune! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed. Not one of the best choices for a single/video.

I also would love to see lots of naked girls dancing around for the video "Girls Of The '80's".

:banger:

"Girls Of The '80's were hot". -- Butthead

yeah somewhat odd choice, I would have preferred to see something like Outlaw maybe... but the solo is badass that's for sure (like most on this album anyway) don't know the singer looks kinda like jerry seinfeld a little... haha

Yes, a little bit! lol

I'm okay with the song choice. Not the best by any means, and I agree 'Girls of the 80's' would be a good single, but it's a good tune. But I agree, that is an awful film clip. I don't see any fire in the band at all. Looks like the drummer is playing in a jazz band at the outdoor pub on Sunday afternoon.

And yeah, totz see the Jerry Seinfeld thing, lol.