CATALANO (Ex - De La Cruz) Debut EP out in November

DeLaCruz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not gonna be just one disc. The entire batch will be like that.

Ive read that there are 100 roughly :) was just wondering if anyone else on HH had got one as well :)

• My Little Pony

It's not gonna be just one disc. The entire batch will be like that.

Ive read that there are 100 roughly :) was just wondering if anyone else on HH had got one as well :)

So, the first batch. ;}

• 3 weeks later...

Of all the albums I've heard this year this is the one I keep coming back to. Really still enjoying it after quite a few weeks of listening.

Agree, everytime I choose songs to listen to in the car I add some from this album. Usually ''Twisted'' which absolutely rocks on a car stereo, ''Metal Dreams'' ''Dark Skies'' and ''Dangerous Thing'' (great mood and solo) those are my absolute favorites

did anyone happen to buy an extra one of these and might trade it? email me at mikescichlids@gmail.com if so.. :)

I've been listening to it non stop for a month now. I love how there are moments it sounds like RATT, moments it sounds likje Def Leppard, and other it sounds like Whitesnake. You can really hear his influences :guitar: . And yeah that part he sings on Fall Awake is really good!

I'm excited he says he's already writing a new one.

I've been listening to it non stop for a month now. I love how there are moments it sounds like RATT, moments it sounds likje Def Leppard, and other it sounds like Whitesnake. You can really hear his influences :guitar: . And yeah that part he sings on Fall Awake is really good!

Yeah a lot of the songs have wicked moments, whether it's instrumentally or how he sings certain parts just very unique

Did you get one of the CDs where the track order is mixed up (Dark Skies track 2 instead of 10)? I have one of those and it's a CD-R, to anyone with a ''normal'' version (where track 2 is All We Need and track 10 Dark Skies): is yours a CD-R too?

I'm surprised at all the love for this one. It's ok IMO, but nothing stellar. I think I would like it more if the production/mix were a bit more polished. I know that the creator was going for a more "raw" feel, but that approach doesn't work for me for this type of music. Geoff was spot on with his remarks about the vocal production.

Different strokes...

Yeah a lot of the songs have wicked moments, whether it's instrumentally or how he sings certain parts just very unique

Did you get one of the CDs where the track order is mixed up (Dark Skies track 2 instead of 10)? I have one of those and it's a CD-R, to anyone with a ''normal'' version (where track 2 is All We Need and track 10 Dark Skies): is yours a CD-R too?

Mine is one with the order mixed up like you said (Dark Skies track 2 instead of 10). How can you tell for sure if its a CD-R?

I'm surprised at all the love for this one. It's ok IMO, but nothing stellar. I think I would like it more if the production/mix were a bit more polished. I know that the creator was going for a more "raw" feel, but that approach doesn't work for me for this type of music. Geoff was spot on with his remarks about the vocal production.

Different strokes...

Agree. I do like most of the songs, but a little more polished would have made this better.

Different strokes...

Haha, thanks man. Christian Matt said the same in private, but I was actually starting to wonder if it was just me (... and Christian Matt).

But I do still like the songs.

Different strokes...

Haha, thanks man. Christian Matt said the same in private, but I was actually starting to wonder if it was just me (... and Christian Matt).

:)

Different strokes...

I would go further and say that the production is harsh on my ears. Not bad as such but I preferred the more glossy production of DLC.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...