DeLaCruz

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not the big hit I was hoping for, but sounds fine after a couple spins (vocals just sound so good) I like it better than Rxckin Barbie Doll. Unfortunately the mix lacks a bit of punch and what's with the long interludes before the solo, he's done that in both songs now??? Maybe we should change the topic to ''Debut EP out sometime in 2015'' haha

No seriously, I mean from the other previews I've heard there's some good songs on the EP so I wanna finally hear them, no idea why he's not releasing those

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

boys and girls, get ready to be blown away cause it is with great pleasure that I type these words: THE CATALANO ALBUM IS FINALLY COMING OUT

after a looooooooong wait roxxi has decided to release his debut album under the CATALANO moniker, titled DARK SKIES on february 29

post-14991-0-36234300-1454511860_thumb.jpg

and why the FUCK is it so hard to post pictures on here!????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

boys and girls, get ready to be blown away cause it is with great pleasure that I type these words: THE CATALANO ALBUM IS FINALLY COMING OUT

after a looooooooong wait roxxi has decided to release his debut album under the CATALANO moniker, titled DARK SKIES on february 29

attachicon.gif12642489_10153929310502300_4723616781158628459_n-500x500.jpg

and why the FUCK is it so hard to post pictures on here!????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10171]

You do not have permission to view this attachment.

Need Help?

Our help documentation

Contact the community administrator

attachicon.gif12642489_10153929310502300_4723616781158628459_n-500x500.jpg

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10171]

You do not have permission to view this attachment.

Need Help?

Our help documentation

Contact the community administrator

Getting that too so I looked here...

https://www.facebook.com/catalanokills

Sounds like there is some excellent stuff on there. Should be a really cool disc and a must for fans of De La Cruz. Sounds like there is more melodic / commercial tunes than on the De La Cruz albums, which is good for me as they were my favourite De La Cruz songs.

Not sure if it's gonna be an exact continuation, obviously the vocals will be the same or similiar (maybe apart from the gang vocals and harmonies as now it's just the singer doing everything) but that's not saying this can't be as good as De La Cruz was. Here's hoping it will be...

And the fact Street Level is still that good (and I spin it regularly) is really a testament to the songs I think. Just a great, great release overall, also their debut EP was awesome. Great output for such a short-lived band, not sure there's been anything like them to come along in recent years I wish the other band members would get back into music as well

Not sure if it's gonna be an exact continuation, obviously the vocals will be the same or similiar (maybe apart from the gang vocals and harmonies as now it's just the singer doing everything) but that's not saying this can't be as good as De La Cruz was. Here's hoping it will be...

Yeah but the sound, riffs, style is all there........vocals are bit harsher for sure, but I don't mind that.

Songs sound consistently good too.