Blakk Boobz

Guest AuntieMaggie

This whole thing seems very "off" to me. prove me wrong and post some tunes.

Like I said... trollin', trollin', trollin'.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wasted good time looking here. I have some good songs to release too. I just need to get some singing lessons later this year, and find a guitarist. And a drummer. I need one of those too. Actually, a bass player would probably be cool too. Someone with a keyboard? Yeah, why not. I'll get one of those too.

Okay, so once I have them I just need to find some time to rehearse when I'm not working and raising my child. Then we'll work on some of my songs together. Then I guess we'll record them too. So yeah, should have some songs for you in 15 years. Hold tight, guys. Oh, and btw, we'll be called Blakk Coxxx.

I wasted good time looking here. I have some good songs to release too. I just need to get some singing lessons later this year, and find a guitarist. And a drummer. I need one of those too. Actually, a bass player would probably be cool too. Someone with a keyboard? Yeah, why not. I'll get one of those too.

Okay, so once I have them I just need to find some time to rehearse when I'm not working and raising my child. Then we'll work on some of my songs together. Then I guess we'll record them too. So yeah, should have some songs for you in 15 years. Hold tight, guys. Oh, and btw, we'll be called Blakk Coxxx.

well played!!

Was this a scam, where are the tunes?

It's only a "scam" when they take our money. Which they didn't. They even fail at scamming!

This was just plain ol' garden variety bullsh*t.