Drive my Car - Troy Newman

Bad Motor Scooter - Montrose

That's weird..I was gonna post that last time... :blink:

Cadillac Dreams-Kiss

Spooky stuff on the boards today matey

Layin' Rubber - Kix

Speedway Boulevard - Speedway Boulevard

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2024 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2024.

16% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • That's an awesome result, cob. A keeper for sure.  I see you had success with text. I should have added that it can cope with short and simple text... it's just when you start getting more complex it falters. Like there's no way in the world I'd even have tried "The '99 to '01 Sessions," lol. But yeah, I really like this but the one concern I had about trying to get a generated cover, text and all, is do you reckon you'd like to try to repeat the Darkstone logo like it is in this cover for future releases, or are you happy with it being just a once off?  I think that's why I opted to go with something in photoshop, so I could replicate the project name logo - good or bad - in the future, if I wished. If you're not concerned with your project name being a logo of sorts, not an issue, though. 
    • Probably the best album about vampires is Creeper's latest Sanguivore (2023). It's like a gock, punk, metal band doing Jim Steinman and I love it (except for a couple of songs). A concept album telling the love story of 2 vampires. Cry To Heaven - great rocker The Ballad of Spook & Mercy - like an evil nursery rhyme Lovers Led Astray - Cool rocker Teenage Sacrifice - Another cool rocker More Than Death - One of my favourite ballads of 2023 If you dig those songs their last EP American Noir (2021) is similar stylistically and well worth checking out. Their output before that is not really for me.
    • What about the follow up Holter - Vlad The Impaler? Jorn is out but same vibe, band (dude from Wig Wam) and very good, but falls a bit short of Swing of Death.  
    • Ken rubs me the wrong way before this lip sync shit. Just found him creepy... mainly with the hot chicks singing on his channel. In terms of the lip sync issue. That Pegasus video is pretty damning and that guy presents it all in a very scientific and methodical manner - not someone out to get him. Ken's response video comes across as smug, defensive and patronising. Also, we get to hear that same fkn note he sings in every video he does.  Good luck to him and to everyone else. They'll get lots of views and life goes on and tbh I could give less of a shit... except I find him creepy and he lip syncs sometimes.
    • As a person who's been through some pretty dark shit myself, I think that was pretty great of Jon to have helped that woman like that.
    • Funny video but definitely would not have been my choice for a single. Same as Got It! from the previous album.  
    • "Not Anymore" by DeVicious  
    • I dunno. I've watched a lot of his videos in the past (haven't followed him closely in about a year), and I'm pretty sure he can sing what he teaches. His react videos are what you need to watch. Those are 'live' and a lot less edited. His cover videos might be 'mimed,' but that's because you still want to present your absolute best, and not just your first take. People don't like his religious and political views, and I believe that taints their opinion of his career. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.