Stefan

Wigelius - Tabula Rasa

Nice the first album was pretty decent....haven't played it for ages though.

Never listened to the first album. Should I?

Is this a cover of James Brown?

First album was good, without being spectacular and showed a lot of promise...cross fingers for album 2

Other than a few so-so tracks and one super weak ass ballad this was one pretty solid release. If you like older H.E.A.T. and Work Of Art you`ll like Wigelius.

Jeez, I think you guys are talking down the debut a bit. Like Dave says, a couple of clunkers on it, but for the most part I absolutely loved the thing. One of the most exciting releases in that year for sure.

This is at the moment, easily, my most anticipated release for the year now. So glad to see them still going as I feared it might be a once off, the debut.

If you're impatient like me, try this. Shit sound but you get a feel for the new song, which does sound killer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twC_RJcNv_k

Really like the debut, a very strong and enjoyable album and hope this one beats it

And another band with a hideous name.

isnt it the guys name or something ?

isnt it the guys name or something ?

Yep.

okay.... that helps a little. LOL

okay.... that helps a little. LOL

I know what you mean, though. I doubt I'm pronouncing it correctly.

Seriously many of our fave bands have bad names.

Poodles, Wig Wam, H.E.A.T., Find Me, Pretty Maids, Lionsville those are all pretty weak names and I`m sure there are plenty more.

Seriously many of our fave bands have bad names.

Poodles, Wig Wam, H.E.A.T., Find Me, Pretty Maids, Lionsville those are all pretty weak names and I`m sure there are plenty more.

Very true, though I don't think H.e.a.t is a weak name. But I don't know why it's stylized that way.

This single and the b-side are fabulous. Perfect melodic rock.

Cant wait for the album.

Cant wait for the album.

Yep. Great stuff.

Cant wait for the album.

Whoa! Hold on! Nothing is PERFECT!!

Heh. ;}

Where can I listen?

...oh, nevermind.

Cant wait for the album.

Yep. Great stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-tYOdPXEoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeu5d16k5Ag

Shit! That's good!

PPP is excellent but are those verses reminiscent of an Adriangale song from last year??

Great track in any case.

Sounds like it's gonna be a top 10 material, wow how good is These Tears I Cry ? awesome!

If 'Please, please, please' and 'These Tears I Cry' are anything to go by, these guys will be owners of the best album of 2014, by an uncontested mile. Pure brilliance. We've been talking of perfection lately. If you want to hear melodic rock / AOR done to complete, flawless and utter perfection, look no further than 'These tears I cry':

http://www.frequency.com/video/wigelius-these-tears-i-cry/167852280/-/YouTube

And 'Please, please, please' is a killer tune too. Jeez I love these guys. By miles, my most anticipated album of 2014 now that Steel Panther is on the shelves.

If 'Please, please, please' and 'These Tears I Cry' are anything to go by, these guys will be owners of the best album of 2014, by an uncontested mile. Pure brilliance. We've been talking of perfection lately. If you want to hear melodic rock / AOR done to complete, flawless and utter perfection, look no further than 'These tears I cry':

http://www.frequency.com/video/wigelius-these-tears-i-cry/167852280/-/YouTube

And 'Please, please, please' is a killer tune too. Jeez I love these guys. By miles, my most anticipated album of 2014 now that Steel Panther is on the shelves.

Both of these tracks were already posted, and properly embedded. But do your thing, Geoffrey.

Really, how'd I miss them? Ha! It's weird, no matter what I do, I can't, as you say, "embed" these videos. It always just comes up as those links as above. Weird, as I used to do it all the time. :(

Cant wait for the album.

Whoa! Hold on! Nothing is PERFECT!!

Heh. ;}

Where can I listen?

...oh, nevermind.

Oh wow, here it is. How'd I miss all this action? I totally skipped over it...