David A Saylor - Strength Of One

Stefan

As withany saylor cd the funding has to come from my pocket.if S.O.O sells enough i can then inlist the drums and bass players.me personly feels we have got aor genrea sound that seems to be lost on other cds.few bands have the same ol sound like work or art and lionville as example.i do have and like both of those bands.for u buying this cd its new..for me i had it playing for 3 months and it grows to what i think are my fav songs.to those who buy this cd ...cheers to you

ABR Owner mitch

As withany saylor cd the funding has to come from my pocket.if S.O.O sells enough i can then inlist the drums and bass players.me personly feels we have got aor genrea sound that seems to be lost on other cds.few bands have the same ol sound like work or art and lionville as example.i do have and like both of those bands.for u buying this cd its new..for me i had it playing for 3 months and it grows to what i think are my fav songs.to those who buy this cd ...cheers to you

ABR Owner mitch

If you need a bass player!! ;)

Seriously..this is a damned good CD Mitch and one all involved in can be very proud of, like the other releases David has done so far. My Rhythm section comment was only one from a personal angle, as being a bass player, I like to hear a good tight rhythm section and don't always like the 'Programmed' feel, compared to having 'live' players. As I said, it was more of a comment and didn't really spoil my enjoyment of a really very good album.

All the best with it and hope it does really well for David and label..it deserves too.

jez i vaule your point of view.,im such a tiny lable.6 of the 7 cds would of come out..im not proud of the AOR cd just a jinx affair.anyway.you got beef up solos and the vocals are a highlight with good songs..all good geezer cheers

m

• My Little Pony

ABR Owner mitch

If you need a bass player!! ;)

And if you need a drummer!! ;}