Sign in to follow this  

Smelly Boggs - S/T $406.33

Or buy it from the band for about 15 bucks.

How would one do that? Their website link is broken. I see they covered an Alleycat Scratch song so I have peaked interest.

They are on Facebook, maybe message them and see if they have any.

They state on facebook that they have some available but planned on keeping them. It wouldn't hurt to ask though.

Or buy it from the band for about 15 bucks.

That's funny, reminds me when that Mae West disc was selling for a few hundie a copy and the singer was selling them for a 10 spot.

Or that Silent Knight disc that too was in the $150 range and the guitarist was giving them away.

Shame we don't start a thread where people trade and give away little tidbits on hot/hard to find goodies... :whistle:

Got mine from the band several years ago for like $15 bucks, but if anyone wants to shell out $400 I'll personally deliver it to your house :D

What an excellent sleaze CD, but those song titles, ugh. Plus you can't understand a damn thing the singer is saying, but regardless, it is a fantastic CD. But for $400 the band may play live for ya.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Pulling out is like like signing a genocide order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • It's a blatant ripoff of Roger Dean and his work for Yes and Asia like "Union" and "The Ladder". 
    • Such a random album cover and band logo... looks more like Saga... or something like that..
    • I did see these when I was googling (and in turn ogling) her the other night. Very delicious. 
    • I was actually spinning it on Thursday/Friday too and stand by my comments. Solid album, but easily the weakest of their last three. Really missing some knock-out blows. But solid. 
    • Got my advance digital copy of the Donnie album and it is defo not an EZN album by any means, with that above song being the only one that really captures that classic sound. Much like most of his releases, this is a more laid back affair for the most part but does have some great songs on it. As expected, a much better album than the EZN one, but would certainly not appeal to everyone. Unsurprisingly the Beatles and Cheap Trick influences are on show here as well.   If you are familiar with the rest of his solo career, then that is pretty much what is on offer here as well.
    • also pulling out of Paris agreement is grossly negligent imo and those tax cuts are gonna hurt the US in the long run....driving up debt will only lead to austerity measures in years to come. Trump won't mind tho cos he's saving millions as a result of his tax cuts lol. 
    • it's not booming in the rest of the world....mainly affected by his ludicrous trade war. 
    • Spirits Of Fire - S/T  to be released February 22, 2019 - https://www.facebook.com/SpiritsOfFireBand/ Tim “Ripper” Owens (Charred Walls Of The Damned, ex-Judas Priest, Iced Earth) Chris Caffery (Savatage, Trans-Siberian Orchestra) Steve DiGiorgio (Testament, Death, etc.) Mark Zonder (Fates Warning, Warlord)
        1. Light Speed Marching
      2. Temple of the Soul
      3. All Comes Together
      4. Spirits of Fire
      5. It’s Everywhere
      6. A Game
      7. Dispensable
      8. Meet Your End
      9. Never to Return
      10. The Path
      11. Alone in the Darkness  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.