• Who's Online (See full list)

• I hope they mean album, and they're not just going to release a few singles. This is probably my favourite band of the current era - well, alongside Midnite City now... but I question their desire to release music. Everything seems to be really slow and drawn out with these guys, which is unfortunate. The end product is magnificent, and I understand they might have other commitments... I just wish there was more music. Two albums from 2012 to now is less than desirable from a great band.  That said absolutely cannot wait for anything new from them. 
    • Oh dear, mate. Steer clear of this new album then. It's a piece of shit. I've liked this band too, but it's really bad. They've gone the route so many modern rock band go that frustrates the shit out of me... just turned into some shitty kind of retro pop act. I don't mind the sound alone, just never understand why the song-writing, along with the balls, goes to shit. Just like the new 5SOS album. Hate when bands do this.  Oddly enough, they make a random late run towards the end of the album, with 'Paradise,' 'Lullaby' and 'My Beast' to try and save the album. Those three songs are all pretty good, but the damage is done and the rest is wretched.  If you enjoyed these guys being a rock band, seems that dream is over.  
    • YUM! This is what I look forward to from Mr Atkins, as decent as Nordic Union can be at times. But this is clearly where his passion truly lies, and it shows in the output. 
    • Jeez that 'We're gonna make it song' is catchy - I'll give 'em that. 
    • Is there actually anything more frustrating than a great band not releasing music for several years, and then returning to the fold with a shit cover? I think not. Rubbish song - hate it. I don't know the original and hearing this I sure as hell don't want to know it either. Shut up unless you're recording new original music, I say.
    • Nice. Super consistent band, always delivery a quality product. I really like this one too. 
    • luckily I haven't got a clue who Climie Fisher is. 
    • Think I’m elevating this one to my fave of the year. Weeks later I keep coming back to it time and again. This ones catchier than an autumn cold.   
    • Aerial - "Cuz I Know" taken from the "Crazy Over You" CD  
    • This is way, way better than I would have expected.  Still prefer the original and especially the "Telephone Stomp Mix" of the original but this one is pretty good.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.