Sebastian Bach - Give em hell

Captain Howdy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boy, whatever you may think of this guy as a singer... soon as he opens his mouth I just can't take this guy seriously

listen to the way he says ''today is the culmination'' at the start of the video

should go by Sebastian BLA or Sebastian Bla Bla instead of Bach these days LOL

oh boy, whatever you may think of this guy as a singer... soon as he opens his mouth I just can't take this guy seriously

listen to the way he says ''today is the culmination'' at the start of the video

No offense to gays but Sebastian talks and acts like one.

That was my first impression...

No offense to gays but Sebastian talks and acts like one.

That was my first impression...

Possibly, but he probably eats different varieties of vagina like we eat breakfast. :(

Yeah, he has not aged well, physically or in his talking voice. But as long as his vocals and the disc is good, I be happy. I like what I can hear in the background of that video. Musically, sounds 100% better than the last album.

I finally got the album and I don't hate it but I don't love it. He continues to go further and further in to Nu-metal and it gets a bit samey (similar to what happened with the Dynazty album). I don't know...going to take more spins. I enjoyed the last cd but it took a bit. The last album I loved was Angel Down, nice mix of heavy, straight-forward & ballads.

I finally got the album and I don't hate it but I don't love it. He continues to go further and further in to Nu-metal

"Nu metal?" Seriously?

Way to keep on top of trends there Baz...jump on a bandwagon that left town in 1999. Duh.

Many of the songs on this sound like they were all just guitar riff ideas and then put together like a puzzle. The songs have no flow or groove... First spin was pretty boring to be honest.

Many of the songs on this sound like they were all just guitar riff ideas and then put together like a puzzle. The songs have no flow or groove... First spin was pretty boring to be honest.

I agree. Pretty boring is an accurate assessment.

I do like this song. Cd is a grower, like all his stuff of late.

I don't believe in the whole "grower" bullshit. You listen to it and it's instantly a like or dislike. It doesn't all-of-the-sudden become awesome because you listened to it more often.

That's like dating a woman. You either like her personality and looks immediately or you don't. You don't suddenly love everything about her after a few dates.

• My Little Pony

I do like this song. Cd is a grower, like all his stuff of late.

I don't believe in the whole "grower" bullshit. You listen to it and it's instantly a like or dislike. It doesn't all-of-the-sudden become awesome because you listened to it more often.

That's like dating a woman. You either like her personality and looks immediately or you don't. You don't suddenly love everything about her after a few dates.

For you, it may not exist. But for me albums definitely do "grow" on me. Take what I said about H.e.a.t's catalogue, for example. Plenty albums have required me to either listen to over and over, or return to at a later time with a different frame of mind.

and as for women, the more you around someone the more they CAN become attractive. someone you first started working with you didn't find very attractive but as you work with them more and more you start to find that they become more attractive

Either that or you just are a horny guy and the more you are around someone from the opposite sex, the more you want to boink her.

haha.

and as for women, the more you around someone the more they CAN become attractive. someone you first started working with you didn't find very attractive but as you work with them more and more you start to find that they become more attractive

And of course if you're drinking she looks hot by the end of the night!

Haha. Way true!! Or has big tatas. That helps!

• My Little Pony

Heh. You guys are ridiculous. ;}

Heh. You guys are ridiculous. ;}

That's metal!! \m/ \m/

Haha!!