Hell In The Club - finally recording new CD

Jeff

The opening two tracks on this CD are the best two first songs on any CD released so far in 2014. Killer opening. The 3rd track is so out of place it's very stupid. The song is absolute shit and could have been a real momentum killer. Thankfully, it's the only of it's kind and the rest of the CD goes on to be awesome.

I think this is a lot better than the debut and unexpectedly, a really strong album. If I offered up an "it's awesome but..." criticism, it would be that you could argue that the style and vibe of most of the choruses is very similar. There are a lot of lyrics in the choruses and some similar deliveries. They just sound "busy" at times. But that's only a minor point. I do think this is a great disc and it'll rate accordingly.

Third track is 'Beware The Candyman', isn't it ?

wow can't believe you think it's filler, I love that and I think it's a solid 9/10 my man :D

I listened to the track by track on you tube last night and that track stuck out by a mile as not belonging on the album!

Sounded pretty good from the snippets, but some v cliched titles......might give it a go on Spotify when it pops up.

The opening two tracks on this CD are the best two first songs on any CD released so far in 2014. Killer opening. The 3rd track is so out of place it's very stupid. The song is absolute shit and could have been a real momentum killer. Thankfully, it's the only of it's kind and the rest of the CD goes on to be awesome.

I think this is a lot better than the debut and unexpectedly, a really strong album. If I offered up an "it's awesome but..." criticism, it would be that you could argue that the style and vibe of most of the choruses is very similar. There are a lot of lyrics in the choruses and some similar deliveries. They just sound "busy" at times. But that's only a minor point. I do think this is a great disc and it'll rate accordingly.

wow can't believe you think it's filler, I love that and I think it's a solid 9/10 my man :D

You are joking, aren't you? Please tell me you are. That is the song I'm talking about and it is pure, and utter shit. If you seriously rated that 9/10 I could never look at you the same. :(

Most misplaced song of 2014.

Oh, and I don't think it's a filler. Trust me, mate, it's the definition of a filler. Even Jesus knows it's a filler.

No I do really think it's a great and fun song, I bet even Jesus shake his body to this song

I didn't judge it by its lyric, don't really care what the singer sing but musically it's good and fun haha

Wow mate, and a 9/10 too? You've astounded me on this one. I will honestly rate this one 1/10, if I chose to give it a point at all. I have it playing now. I hate it so much I cannot put it to words. Fuck it, I'll give it 0. It doesn't deserve any score at all. The only body shaking Jesus would do to this song is convulsing on the floor in a fit or pure ear piercing pain. The song's so bad it'd even cause Jesus to have an episode. And that's not easy.

No no no you must check your iPod man, probably it's broken, Apple stuff nowadays aren't as good as it used to be

somebody fix this dude's machine lol I pray to Jesus to save you man, this is good stuff hahaha

You are joking, aren't you? Please tell me you are. That is the song I'm talking about and it is pure, and utter shit. If you seriously rated that 9/10 I could never look at you the same. :(

Oh, and I don't think it's a filler. Trust me, mate, it's the definition of a filler. Even Jesus knows it's a filler.

Great little album - really enjoying this after first spin and my first reaction was simply "Beware The Candyman" sucks.

• 3 weeks later...

Just heard this one today, "Beware of the Candyman" is a fantastic tune, sounds like old school Guns 'N Roses to me, doesn't get much better than that.

WHAT??!!!

You guys are doing my head in this year. I had to ban myself from looking at that Winger thread because I'm sure people were just taking the piss. But now this? Arggghhh! ;)

Just heard this one today, "Beware of the Candyman" is a fantastic tune, sounds like old school Guns 'N Roses to me, doesn't get much better than that.

WHAT??!!!

You guys are doing my head in this year. I had to ban myself from looking at that Winger thread because I'm sure people were just taking the piss. But now this? Arggghhh! ;)

Well I really dig those kind of fast paced rockers, like their cover of "Another Saturday Night" from the debut.

Like Guns 'n Roses "Garden of Eden" or H.E.A.T's "Beg Beg Beg". Don't know if you can follow me here, makes sense to me anyway.

WHAT??!!!

Well I really dig those kind of fast paced rockers, like their cover of "Another Saturday Night" from the debut.

Like Guns 'n Roses "Garden of Eden" or H.E.A.T's "Beg Beg Beg". Don't know if you can follow me here, makes sense to me anyway.

I generally do hate those fast paced tunes with a passion, but there is one way for me not to hate them - feature a good hook. I love 'Beg, beg, beg' as much as the next guy, and I fucking LOVE 'Inside out' by Warrant. A good hook's a good hook.

This 'Beware of the candyman' tune is like a horrible nursery-rhyme nightmare mix gone wrong. Sorry mate, I just detest this song. :(

As for 'Garden of eden,' I've heard those 'Use your illusion' discs a million times and I can't even think what 'Garden of eden' sounds like off the top of my head, so that says pretty clearly what I think of that song. ;)

I'll give this the 2014 award for "Most Ridiculous Statement to Illustrate Your (incorrect) Opinion"

It's not the best tune on the CD but it's a good one, fits just fine on the CD.

I'll give this the 2014 award for "Most Ridiculous Statement to Illustrate Your (incorrect) Opinion"

It's not the best tune on the CD but it's a good one, fits just fine on the CD.

Haha, say what you will about it being a filler or not - to each their own. What's obvious to some is not so clear to others. ;)

But if you can honestly say that you think that song shares any similarity in style or vibe to the rest of the CD, I will slice a hole in my ball sack, remove each testicle with my teeth, and chew them both until digested.

• 3 months later...

Good song!!!

Great song, great album! Especially track #3 ;)

Great song, and I agree, 'Beware of the candyman' was the single worst rock song of 2014.