Wildness - Alibi EP

Stefan

• My Little Pony

Anybody know much about them? Is there a full CD coming?

I'm guessing it'll be minute. Talk to the bloke above you.

I guess this tells us some about the album...Probably a little ways away still.

I really dig Collide and Turning The Pages.....The tunes have a little more "edge" to them than some of the song samples in the first post in this thread which I personally quite like.

Definitely some potential here and like what I've heard. hope these guys can get a full album together of similar quality/style as the 2 singles.

Hey guys! This is Erik from Wildness, and I just found this thread bout us. Thanks a lot for all the nice words it really means a lot!

About the album/EP/whatever that has been promised over and over: We're an independent band with no label backing us up or anything. We're doing everything by ourselves and our music is produced and mixed by me. We also have regular lives and jobs like most people, and it's pretty hard to get the time to get everyone to the studio to finish the songs. There will be a full album, we just don't know when.

But one thing is clear - our next single "Turning the pages" is almost complete, we have some minor details like guitar solos and stuff left. We're also not 100% finished when it comes to the production and parts have been re-written during the recording process. We feel that we want everyone in the band to contribute to the songs and make the best of them, we don't want to release anything that we feel is half decent ;)

Keep your eyes open at our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/wildnessofficial/), the next single is hopefully done and ready for release in a couple of weeks.
Until then, here's a clip from the old drum recording of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZScYilFEWXo

Yes, just bought both off of itunes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

12814110_1072375462818684_43601476707079

From FB:

Wildness are happy to finally announce that we have signed a record deal with German label AOR Heaven!

The recording of our debut album will begin shortly, shows are about to be booked for the summer and we are more than stoked!

Wildness are:
Gabriel Lindmark - Lead vocals
Pontus Sköld - Guitars
Adam Holmström - Guitars
Erik Modin - Drums

• 10 months later...

From FB (Decemver 2016):

Studio update! After a massive delay, we've managed to get going with the recording of our debut album. Guitars it is, Mesa and Hughes & Kettner are our weapons of choice - and Pontus and Adam has spent the night trying to get the most awesome sound out those bad boys. Sounds killer already!

More updates to come!