Winger - Better Days Comin'

Stefan

still dont understand all the hate for 'Rat Race'.......loved that track since first listen on You Tube.

True. But since when do we trust the word of those bleeding Aussies?

If you want to hear facts, then always. Sadly for you, though, the hatred for 'Rat Race' is not limited to any one nationality. People with good taste in music from all over the globe will, and have expressed their dislike for that song. ;) Because it's throw-away crap. IM(and most other people's)O, of course. :)

Bahahahaha.

By globally I guess you mean 15 people on this forum lol.

Head over to wingers facebook page and check out the vid there and youll find around 150 comments underneath expressing love for the song.

Also havent (yet) read one negative comment on the song in the many official reviews online.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Pony

still dont understand all the hate for 'Rat Race'.......loved that track since first listen on You Tube.

If you want to hear facts, then always. Sadly for you, though, the hatred for 'Rat Race' is not limited to any one nationality. People with good taste in music from all over the globe will, and have expressed their dislike for that song. ;) Because it's throw-away crap. IM(and most other people's)O, of course. :)

Bahahahaha.

Head over to wingers facebook page and check out the vid there and youll find around 150 comments underneath expressing love for the song.

Also havent (yet) read one negative comment on the song in the many official reviews online.

But, who, apart from Geoffrey, on this site hates the song? I know some didn't think it was amazing - can't recall who, though - but did someone else say it was shit?

For me Rat race is one of, if not the best song on the album for me.

And of all the songs on the album, its probably the closest to Karma than anything else.

Bahahahaha.

But, who, apart from Geoffrey, on this site hates the song? I know some didn't think it was amazing - can't recall who, though - but did someone else say it was shit?

I like it and most of the rest of the album. It's doing well on the charts by today's standards as well.

Great album and the opening three tracks, including 'Rat Race', are all excellent. and kick the album off in great style.

For Geoff - consenses of opinion in this thread (and all over the globe!) on Rat Race -

Glen

Cap Howdy

Stefan

Funk

Alpha

Shamus

Jez

Nightrain

Mullet

Jeff

Don't Like

Geoff

Peter S

JoeS

..........just for the record ;-)

For Geoff - consenses of opinion in this thread (and all over the globe!) on Rat Race -

Incorrect

Glen

Cap Howdy

Stefan

Funk

Alpha

Shamus

Jez

Nightrain

Mullet

Jeff

Correct

Geoff

Peter S

JoeS

..........just for the record ;-)

;)

Seriously dudes, to each their own. If you like songs like that, good luck to you. I just prefer my songs to be good.

Bahahahaha.

I like it and most of the rest of the album. It's doing well on the charts by today's standards as well.

I like it to a lot.Okay not quite as good as Karma but I think the sound is great and outside Be who you are now and the title track I really love every song including the bonus track.

Bahahahaha.

I like it to a lot.Okay not quite as good as Karma but I think the sound is great and outside Be who you are now and the title track I really love every song including the bonus track.

Not me. I like the song.

Bahahahaha.

Good to hear. I have the deluxe version ordered. Picking it up Friday and hope to familiarize myself with at least a few tracks before seeing them live Saturday night in Fargo!

• My Little Pony

Bahahahaha.

Good to hear. I have the deluxe version ordered. Picking it up Friday and hope to familiarize myself with at least a few tracks before seeing them live Saturday night in Fargo!

What's the bonus track? Maybe I should get the deluxe version then.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Queen Babylon could have been on Pull......excellent tune!

• My Little Pony

I wish that instrumental at the end was actually on the album. I might have to rip that video.

• 5 weeks later...

Really? I guess it's one of the more listenable on the new disc, but would have been far, far below par on 'Pull.' Would have dragged the album down to where it needed not go.

Has anyone else admitted yet that this album sounds like shit, or am I still alone on this one? I hate the production and I just hate the style.

No I really like it.

It'll happen. It may take a few years but I'm 100% sure people will eventually look back at this and say, wow, that was actually a really bad CD. I feel like I'm the only one not let in on the joke at the moment. But it'll happen...