Dynazty - Renatus

Stefan

By far the most disappointing release of the year...by far.

\m/

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I've always liked this band. Still do, but I admit the new one leaves me kind of confused and I still haven't really made up my mind wheter I like it or not, even after several listens. It's just so radically different from what I normally listen to.

In a way, I guess it's the flirting with power metal that leaves me cold as that's normally a genre I can't stand. But still there's some intresting melodies here and the musicianship is incredible which makes it a good listen. I give it 70/100 while being aware it's probably worth more from a genre standpoint, it's just not really my thing.

• 2 years later...

Confusion, like why this thread was bumped and we were reminded of this shit album and how far this once pretty decent band has fallen. :(

• My Little Pony

Ha. I once said in the Mafia Group, "Remember when Dynazty were good?" And I got shit for that. It's so nice to come back here where most people share the correct opinion. ;}

Ha. I once said in the Mafia Group, "Remember when Dynazty were good?" And I got shit for that. It's so nice to come back here where most people share the correct opinion. ;}

I kind of remember that, I was one who agreed with you on there I think. Such a shame they went in the direction they have gone, oh well.

I haven't had any desire to listen to either of their last two releases. It's just all the same. The guitars and the songs themselves are just so samey. It gets old very fast.

How do you take such a drastic turn from the awesome Sultans Of Sin? I don't think many of their fans like the new direction.

I haven't had any desire to listen to either of their last two releases. It's just all the same. The guitars and the songs themselves are just so samey. It gets old very fast.

How do you take such a drastic turn from the awesome Sultans Of Sin? I don't think many of their fans like the new direction.

Agree

I was hoping for a return to the "Sultan of sins" sound. It was a great album. The new single is nice, but not my cup of tea.

Agree