H.E.A.T - Tearing Down The Walls (2014)

Kim_Hp

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Pony

I can open the link but theres no clue to playing a sample, any help would be appreciated.

There should be a list of the tracks, and "play" buttons next to them.

• My Little Pony

Oh, yeah, I guess he does say "masturbate." Transit has that line in "Tomorrow":

I should start my career

I should stop drinking beer

I should participate

I should not masturbate

Just listened to the single again, what really bothers me is the way Erik sings a few parts, for example in the beginning ''far Doo long'' instead of ''far Too long'' I know there's foreign / scandinavian singers out there that are much worse, but this kind of dampens the quality a bit for me. I hate that I just can't let these things go like everybody else....

Also a little disappointed by the solo, check out this clip there's a snippet of it starting at 2:30 min:

bummer when you hear a promising part or song and you look forward to hearin it finished but then it turns out completely different, oh well................

It is...brilliant. ATN Part 2 with a heavier twist.

Personally, this is exactly what I wanted. ATN is one of my favorite albums....But if I could change anything, it would be to make it just a tiny bit heavier while keeping the great AOR elements.....

So looking forward to this album! Love seeing reviews from others that have heard it and how it compares to ATN.

These guys have gotten so little publicity in the USA....it's sickening. So darn much better than what is getting played on the radio....and even satellite radio for that matter.

Somebody on satellite radio needs to create an AOR station!

• My Little Pony

It is...brilliant. ATN Part 2 with a heavier twist.

Personally, this is exactly what I wanted. ATN is one of my favorite albums....But if I could change anything, it would be to make it just a tiny bit heavier while keeping the great AOR elements.....

The Magnificent! They pulled off the Heavy AOR sound brilliantly.

I only got 'Under your skin' from this thread to play for me and I ate my face as I listened to it. I eat my face when I am in a moment pure glee. LOVE that tune. Can't wait for the rest.

Anybody out there pre-ordering this album? Where did you order from?

Also, wondering if anybody has seen any mention of any bonus tracks being on any versions of the album ? (Japan, Korea, etc).

Reviews I'm seeing have all been very positive....April can't come quick enough :)

I only got 'Under your skin' from this thread to play for me and I ate my face as I listened to it. I eat my face when I am in a moment pure glee. LOVE that tune. Can't wait for the rest.

I heard Emergency and Enemy In Me this past weekend...They both sound amazing to my ears :)

Anybody interested can check them out here starting at the 1:19 mark...Emergency...Followed by an interview...Then Enemy In Me...

http://www.mixcloud.com/arfm/steve-price-rock-show-sunday-mar-9-with-heat-and-united-nations/

I heard Emergency and Enemy In Me this past weekend...They both sound amazing to my ears :)

Anybody interested can check them out here starting at the 1:19 mark...Emergency...Followed by an interview...Then Enemy In Me...

http://www.mixcloud.com/arfm/steve-price-rock-show-sunday-mar-9-with-heat-and-united-nations/

dude, thanks ALOT, other than about.... half the new heat album (which I can take or leave) they played some great stuff on that steve price show, will be listening regularly from now on cheers man

Good songs, can't wait for this album!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing NEH will have this for sale starting on April 9th, however the band name seems a little off.... :)

April 9: H.A.R.D. - Tearing Down The Walls