H.E.A.T - Tearing Down The Walls (2014)

Kim_Hp

PRESS RELEASE

H.E.A.T release a new album and hit the road.

“What can you say about H.E.A.T? If you don’t like these energetic Swedes you must be dead inside, as this year they’ve shown the UK crowd how to be the most complete band on the planet.” – Classic Rock

The 9th of April H.E.A.T will be back with the new album “Tearing down the walls”. Once again they decided to move to Bohus studio with the producer Tobias Lindell to follow up the success of “Address The Nation” 2012.

First single ”A Shot At Redemption” will be released the 12th of February together with a couple of bonus tracks.

They have toured all over the world, and built a reputation of being a fantastic live act and the leading young band in the melodic rock genre. A tour is booked and more shows will be added.

7/3 Palacio Vistalegre, Support /Scorpions, Madrid

11/4 Big Bang Rockklubb, Borås

12/4 Bruket, Varberg

18/4 Sticky Fingers, Göteborg

25/4 KB, Malmö

30/4 Idunteatern, Umeå

2/5 Kulturens hus, Luleå

3/5 Stockholm Waterfront, Stockholm

24/5 Leknes Ungdomshus Lofoten, Norge

30/5 Backstage Rockclub @ Livingroom, Sandviken

31/5 Backstage Rockbar, Trollhättan

14/6 Rock on the Docks, Örnsköldsvik

4/10 Melodic Rock Fest, Chicago

24/10 Firefest, UK

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9th of April, dang, not too far off....Address The Nation was my #1 for 2012. Can't wait for this one and looks like the wait won't be long!

No track list or cover art yet?

9th of April, dang, not too far off....Address The Nation was my #1 for 2012. Can't wait for this one and looks like the wait won't be long!

what he said :)

I´ll wait for the 3 CD Super Deluxe 'Blowing Up The House' Tour Edition in 2015... :whistle:

• My Little Pony

I´ll wait for the 3 CD Super Deluxe 'Blowing Up The House' Tour Edition in 2015... :whistle:

Yep, me, too! I hear there's a 4 Disc version planned. The album with bonus tracks, a live album, a DVD of the live album, and a DVD of the making of the DVD. Can't wait!!

• My Little Pony

No track list or cover art yet?

Not yet...shouldn't be very long.

Yeah, probably around ten tracks.

Yep, me, too! I hear there's a 4 Disc version planned. The album with bonus tracks, a live album, a DVD of the live album, and a DVD of the making of the DVD. Can't wait!!

They are actually planning a 5 disc box set which also includes a disc of instrumental versions so us fans can butcher their songs to no end.

Get your facts straight Mr. Funk!

On a more serious note....I can't wait just to hear the lead off single. Winter in my part of Canada is long and shitty, I need some new tunes to warm me up and give me hope that summer ain't that far off.

Well im buying it on day one and will just download any bonus tracks. Yous can keep your live / dvd / instr shit ;-)

1. A Shot At Redemption
2. Under Your Skin
3. In And Out Of Trouble (acoustic)
4. She's Like The Wind

Fear not...the album is awesome :)

Expectations met. Even if it took a few listens to really bury itself deep into my brain. Now I can't get it out!

You've heard it?? No fair!!!!

Now I am REALLY anticipating this release!!!

Okay, I just listened to the whole thing.
I won't say too much, except that those who preffered their harder side in the past will have a field day with this one. But don't worry: there's enough melodic rock bliss on here to safisfy even the most hardened of AOR fans.

Melodicrock is right...expectations met. BIG TIME.

'Tearing Down The Walls' will be H.E.A.T's first release without guitarist Dave Dalone, who decided to leave the band in July of 2013 to pursue new musical challenges.

I didn't know Dalone left the band.

'Tearing Down The Walls' will be H.E.A.T's first release without guitarist Dave Dalone, who decided to leave the band in July of 2013 to pursue new musical challenges.

I didn't know Dalone left the band.

Yeah it was a bit of a chock when the news broke. Dave has always been one of the main creative forces in the band.

I guess two guitars is an advantage in a live situation but other than that, they seem to get on just fine without him.

Archived