Kenny Leckremo (Ex-H.E.A.T.) - Is This The Way (You Want Me)

Stefan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a complete waste that he is not recording / active.

So this is just a once off? Not the start of a new project or anything?

Anyone know if he's still with the girl he left HEAT for?

It is a complete waste that he is not recording / active.

So this is just a once off? Not the start of a new project or anything?

Anyone know if he's still with the girl he left HEAT for?

no idea mate, but I assume if its for Euro, its a one -off

But he's a singer right? He must be aiming to do something in the near future.....obviously still in the music business.

He replied to Aftonbladet newspaper online about this. It is just a demo he did casually a long time ago and he isn't involved in Eurovision at all. He is still making music and doesn't even look like the same guy these days.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kantagara

Hi guys I've been following this topic few days now and I must say I'm dissappointed because Kenny doesn't want to sing that song or to be envolved in any forms of singing at all...

here is the song sang by this guy... Kenny blew him away, and all of the videos with Kenny singing that song are removed.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys I've been following this topic few days now and I must say I'm dissappointed because Kenny doesn't want to sing that song or to be envolved in any forms of singing at all...

here is the song sang by this guy... Kenny blew him away, and all of the videos with Kenny singing that song are removed.

Wow... that guys butchers that song. Kenny's version is a million times better!

Guest kantagara

I've found Kenny's version on the internet. :))

BTW, a guy on YT told me that Kenny and Dave (bot HEAT Ex members) are working on something new, can't wait to hear it :)

BTW, a guy on YT told me that Kenny and Dave (bot HEAT Ex members) are working on something new, can't wait to hear it :)

That would be great! Would love to have more bands in the same league as H.E.A.T...

• My Little Pony

But I thought you said Kenny didn't want anything to do with singing anymore.

Awesome. I better DL it before it disappears for good.

Is there a way to download it from that link? I'd love an MP3 of this one too.

As for Kenny and Dave getting a project going, holy shit I'd love to see that happen.

• 1 year later...
Ex H.E.A.T members working on new album
Posted by: davecrash69 ()
Date: June 02, 2015 06:42AM

Ex H.E.A.T members Kenny Leckremo (vocals) and Dave Dalone (guitar) are currently working on an album together...

With H.E.A.T being my favourite band I am very excited to hear about this. The albums that these guys played on are must haves in our genre... Going to be very interesting to see what they come up with.

Very little is known, but after speaking with Dave recently it's 'Melodic Rock for sure'...

Really getting my hopes up for this, love the H.E.A.T. debut (because of the vocals and guitar) but never REALLY got into their other albums, not even the second one they did with Kenny... If the songs are in the style of ''Feel the heat'' or ''You're lying'' then this will be a great album

Guest MalcolmTucker

Well, that's great news! I've always preferred Kenny Leckremo to Eric Grönwall. Even as a frontman. Grönwall's moves onstage sometimes remind me of a younger cousin the first time he hangs out with you and has had a couple too many shots.