Kenny Leckremo (Ex-H.E.A.T.) - Is This The Way (You Want Me)

Stefan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know alot of people say Erik is so much better, however I love Kenny's voice and hope he comes back with music in the similar to his H.E.A.T. stuff.

As for the song, it's decent, a little too poppy for me and it needs some backing vocals and punchy rock guitars to make it that much better.

• My Little Pony

I know alot of people say Erik is so much better, however I love Kenny's voice and hope he comes back with music in the similar to his H.E.A.T. stuff.

As for the song, it's decent, a little too poppy for me and it needs some backing vocals and punchy rock guitars to make it that much better.

Where the hell were you, Dave, when I was saying the same thing in the H.E.A.T. thread?

yeah count me in as I also prefer Kenny's vocal but both are awesome anyway

As per this song, I love it, a little bit modern but it's enjoyable, hopefully he got himself a new solo and I'll buy instantly!

• My Little Pony

As per this song, I love it, a little bit modern but it's enjoyable, hopefully he got himself a new solo and I'll buy instantly!

I do like the song, but I'd be very surprised if it won the competition. Not winning material, in my book.

Where the hell were you, Dave, when I was saying the same thing in the H.E.A.T. thread?

I don't really prefer any of the two. Erik sounds better on ATN, because the production is way better than the two releases with Kenny singing. They are both excellent. Sorta like Ted Poley and Paul Laine are two awesome vocalists and both kicked ass in Danger Danger.

Has anyone seen them play live ? I have seen both H.e.a.t. versions and compared to Erik Kenny is boring. Erik is an animal on stage. Unreal !!

Has anyone seen them play live ? I have seen both H.e.a.t. versions and compared to Erik Kenny is boring. Erik is an animal on stage. Unreal !!

yes, have seen both as well and agree that Erik is about a million times better. I also prefer his vocal as well, as whilst Kenny is fine it does still carry a little accent, which Ive never been a fan of.

Would still like to hear output from Kenny though - esp if its like this.

• My Little Pony

Seeing a couple videos, yeah, Kenny doesn't have the greatest stage presence,

Worth seeing Erik just for what me and my mate call his "dinosaur dance" where he seems to be emulating a Tyranosaurus.

I do like the song, but I'd be very surprised if it won the competition. Not winning material, in my book.

Yeah dude, it's a fine song and don't really care about the competition, sometimes winners of competition left me scratching head and scream WTF!

You know lots of em are fixed and scripted anyway

The whole Eurovision is a political game anyway. The pre-selection heats have very little to do with talent in a lot of countries, and are fixed.

As for the main competition, you always see the same countries voting for eachother, and not voting for countries they dont like.

The whole Eurovision is a political game anyway. The pre-selection heats have very little to do with talent in a lot of countries, and are fixed.

As for the main competition, you always see the same countries voting for eachother, and not voting for countries they dont like.

Correct ! A complete farce ........

But whats up with the pic of Travis Tritt?

They sing 2 totally different genres, they only look alike, thats all.

Thanks mate!

Yep, I love it. Sounds superb. His voice arguably sounds better than ever, though I always liked it anyway. Jeez I hope he releases a full disc of stuff like this. Anyone know if that's the plan, or was it just a once off?