M3 FESTIVAL 2014 Columbia, MD.

LV KIX

The line up for this year's M3 Festival was released a few days ago... Here it is:

FRIDAY (April 25, 2014):

KIX

LITA FORD

EXTREME

WINGER

SATURDAY (April 26, 2014)

TESLA

NIGHT RANGER

STRYPER

SEBASTIAN BACH

QUEENSRYCHE (Todd Version)

SLAUGHTER

L.A. GUNS

GREAT WHITE (Jack Version)

KEEL

AUTOGRAPH

RED DRAGON CARTEL (Jake E. Lee)

FEMME FATALE

HEAVEN'S EDGE

JOHN CORABI

Not a bad line up... Much better than last year. Anyone from HH gonna be there besides me..?

And if anybody from HH is going to the Festival.. make sure you check out the little party I'm throwing the night before... Look up The 2014 "M-Pre Party" on facebook.

For some reason I couldn't include a link here...

I've got a killer line up this year... So check it out.

And if anybody from HH is going to the Festival.. make sure you check out the little party I'm throwing the night before... Look up The 2014 "M-Pre Party" on facebook.

Gonna have Station playing, if so that's worth the price of admission right there!

Gonna have Station playing, if so that's worth the price of admission right there!

Terry... well of course STATION will be playing my 2014 "M-Pre Party". Three other great bands lined up too... You may have heard of a couple of them.

https://www.facebook.com/2014MPreParty?ref=hl

Terry... well of course STATION will be playing my 2014 "M-Pre Party". Three other great bands lined up too... You may have heard of a couple of them.

https://www.facebook.com/2014MPreParty?ref=hl

Awww man... Black Tora too... You suck, in the best possible way of course. :)

• My Little Pony

Just bought my tickets, and booked my flights. I couldn't go cruisin' this year, so might as well hang out with the folks on the East. I'm kinda in shock. I can't believe I'll be able to finally cross Extreme off the list.

Just bought my tickets, and booked my flights. I couldn't go cruisin' this year, so might as well hang out with the folks on the East. I'm kinda in shock. I can't believe I'll be able to finally cross Extreme off the list.

Trust me you need to see the bands Dave is having at his pre party.

• My Little Pony

Yep. I plan to be there.

Yep. I plan to be there.

Awesome.. Glad you were able to make this happen. Make sure you message me all your info.. such as arrival date and time and hotel/motel info.

This festival is a great time.. I'm 100% sure you will enjoy the festivities.

• My Little Pony

Yep. I plan to be there.

Awesome.. Glad you were able to make this happen. Make sure you message me all your info.. such as arrival date and time and hotel/motel info.

Credit card, bank info, medical number, and the like?

Yep. I plan to be there.

Next of kin...

• My Little Pony

Yep. I plan to be there.

Next of kin...

N/A...

Yep. I plan to be there.

Next of kin...

N/A...

What day are you flying in? Flying into Baltimore, or Washington, D.C...?

Did you get decent seats for the show..?

• 4 weeks later...

I've added the 5th and final band to The 2014 "M-Pre Party". I just added a band called SAINTS of REBELLION.

https://www.facebook.com/saintsofrebellion

Check them out... cool stuff.

I've added the 5th and final band to The 2014 "M-Pre Party". I just added a band called SAINTS of REBELLION.

https://www.facebook.com/saintsofrebellion

Check them out... cool stuff.

Nice addition to the line-up. This is Ryche Green's new band while Modern Superstar is on hiatus.

• My Little Pony

Got my room booked. I'm pretty much ready for this. Still want to make an HH member shirt so you guys can find me.

You will be the one wearing a "My Little Pony" shirt to the "M-Pre Party" (https://www.facebook.com/2014MPreParty) on Thursday night.. correct..?

• My Little Pony

You will be the one wearing a "My Little Pony" shirt to the "M-Pre Party" (https://www.facebook.com/2014MPreParty) on Thursday night.. correct..?

Honestly, yes, that is the plan. I want a shirt with "KarpetRydOFunk" on the back, some sort of HH symbol on the front, and a My Little Pony emblem on the shoulder.