• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• It may be Black N' Blue, but they've plain and simply stolen some early Motley Crue riffs along the way too, lol. I've heard the EP and the album and to be honest I'm pretty lukewarm about it all, but always cool to find stuff like this that I missed the first time around.  
    • Haha, you're a sick, sick man.
    • Not any, but most. 
    • 'Hollywood in Headlights' is by far my favourite song on the (entirely excellent) album. Initially thought it was awesome but a little contrived. Now it's just pure, perfect bliss. 'U X'd My Heart' is probably one of the few that hasn't stacked up quite as well as others, but still a great tune.  'Hollywood in Headlights' is why I listen to music, though. 
    • Am I your favourite one? We are close friends, aren't we? 
    • Just remember, she's one of yours, cob. Be proud of that and remember that to some degree that's probably how you sound to proper humans too. Haha. Creep.  I'm just grateful that she's pointed out how stupid everyone else is, but has refrained from saying anything stupid herself.  Just one question, Petragirl - why are you trying so hard to save Cody, but not me? Does Jesus not have space there in Heaven for someone like me?  Anyway, Cody, your continued and undying promotion of my career is truly heartwarming. I knew there was a reason I had your name (including your 17 middle names), face, body and life-size sketch of your penis all tattooed onto the underside of my schlong.  
    • Well... the important thing is this hasn't spun out of control.   
    • I also would like to take this quick opportunity and remind everyone, about the breath taking, double feature being released tomorrow night, from the throbbing and pulsating studios over there in Boomerang land, G-Off productions is remastering and releasing on a 2 disc set, the legendary classic, from 1978, some of G-Offs earliest work, and most brilliant, the 2 disc box set and the 1st time on DVD release of Guys Will Be Girls, this cinematic icon paved the way for this brilliant director to become what he is today, now you can see it how it was meant to be seen, and not on beta or VHS, but high def 4k DVD, it's so clear, it's almost like G-Off is sitting on an Eiffel Tower 5ft away from you, every glisten, every shine, catches every light, you'll have to smack yourself and remind yourself your not sitting directly in front of these studs in person, head over to G-Offs website right now and pre order your copy of Guys Will Be Girls!
    • What is it your not picking up on Petra Girl? what is it you would like me to care about? see you have to be more clear, even specific would be better, Sarcasm is my personality, so essentially you want me to not be me, in order to try to enlighten me on your topic that your very passionate about, I speak my mind, im not that complex, I don't believe, I don't understand what it is your not picking up on here, as I feel Ive been nothing but honest, straightforward, and transparent in what you and I have going, I told you, because you claimed you could prove to me God exists, so I told you, cool, here I am, knock yourself out, I will take whatever you offer me, process it, and go on, it seems you haven't really been around here long enough to notice I don't take anything seriously, at least not that seriously, because I don't take anything in life that serious, because it's boring, and people who are overly serious are the dregs I dread running into, in anything I do, sure if you get on here and say Cody, I just found out I have 3 days left to live, I obviously am not going to go into a rant, joking and making fun of it, cause im not a fucking dildo, well at least I don't think I am, but Ive given you the platform to pitch your God stuff to an Atheist, which I am, and I don't know how you could take anything else out of that, which is my whole point, Atheism is the most simple concept on earth, we simply do not believe in anything, that doesn't seem to sit well with you, but it's the truth, and its simple, there's not an ancient book full of shit, no conventions, I don't desire God's love, because I don't believe your god philosophy, I'm not worried about the after life, cause I don't believe there's such a thing, no such thing as a soul, I don't care, because I don't believe in it, are you at all catching my drift? it doesn't make me any more or less of a person, or a bad guy, or a douche bag, im just a douche bag by nature, none of that god stuff is important to me, because there's no such thing, for whatever reason that's really not sitting well with you, I don't care about anything, your right,, oh I care about things that I believe are real, like the love I have for my daughter, and my friends, oh you better believe I care about that, I'm speaking strictly on topic, I don't care about something I don't believe in, why would I care about something I don't believe exists, I told you I'd hear you out, I never said I was going to convert, maybe flight out and read scriptures with you, or anything, the fact im willing to listen to you is pretty profound as I generally avoid anyone who wants to proselytize, but you seem cool, and you listen to Petra, at 13 years old, im not going to shun you, or bag on you, or make fun of you, which I would do to just about anyone else who talked god to me, but you said you had proof, so im all ears, and you need to stop taking shit so personally, my offer hasn't changed, I haven't changed, your just getting really worked up over things im just sitting here behind a keyboard spouting off about, which is what I have always done, if we were speaking face to face you'd probably hate me worse, its just me, so Ive explained shit about as clearly as I know how, so hopefully you pick up what im putting down, only about 10% of anything I say is said with any sincerity, but 100% of what I say is honest, don't let that sarcasm get ya, it would be a shame.
    • Don't you care at all??????? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.