Swazi

FnA Records ............ avoid, by all means !

I Did Get My Gibraltar Order Right Away With No Issues....I Was Shocked.

Wes, what's with the capitalizing every word?

I Was Wondering About That Myself. :lol:

Yep, been bugging me as well :)

i dON'T kNOW... iT cOULD bE wORSE... :lol:

Lol!

i dON'T kNOW... iT cOULD bE wORSE... :lol:

GoOd PoInT!

Ha, we've been razzing him about it on FB also, seems to be some glitch with his phone.

Ha, we've been razzing him about it on FB also, seems to be some glitch with his phone.

That's what I figured.

You lot and your FaceTubes.

Just posted this on their FB page:

=================================

Hello Kristin (your email still don't work), where is my refund ?? You confirmed you got the money from the insurance company on Dec 11 and you promised me I would receive my refund by the 20th at the latest (one week later !). But I still do not have my money !! What is taking you so long ? Please process TODAY !!

=================================
Now let's wait (again) and see ............ !

They actually did pay now, but $123.79, instead of $132.79. Coincidental error ?? I don't think so ............ !! But I will make sure I get every penny back.

This FnA Records company definitely sucks big time !! :fu:

Yep It's My Phone. It Started A Few Months Ago But Can't Stop It.

Yep It's My Phone. It Started A Few Months Ago But Can't Stop It.
That Sucks, Hate To Hear That...Those Damn Phones. :)

They actually did pay now, but $123.79, instead of $132.79. Coincidental error ?? I don't think so ............ !! But I will make sure I get every penny back.

This FnA Records company definitely sucks big time !! :fu:

They will use the old "conversion rates fluctuate" line I bet.

I am hearing this label does not pay the bands for CDs sold. Anybody else got any info on this? They are interested in City Fixx.

I am hearing this label does not pay the bands for CDs sold. Anybody else got any info on this? They are interested in City Fixx.

Can't speak for FnA but why not release the record on their own. EASY to do and with a bit of initiative they could link about all over and recoup the disc run investments.

Just saying.

Well damnit.  I ordered Femme Fatale- One More for the Road from them about a week and half ago.  It still has not arrived.  Wish I had seen this thread before.  Anyway, we'll see what happens.  This could get interesting.  

FnA created a shipping label when I ordered the cd, but never shipped it.  I filed a claim with Paypal today.  Should get a "nice" response from them.  :D