House Of Lords - Precious Metal

Stefan

I know, but after you say the revolving door cont. But that is not true, same line up for the last 5 albums.

I know, but after you say the revolving door cont. But that is not true, same line up for the last 5 albums.

Also not true. McCaskill left the band in 2008 and returned late 2009.

So, thats a revolving door???

yes

Also not true. McCaskill left the band in 2008 and returned late 2009.
So, thats a revolving door???

Yes! :axe:

Yeah, looks like better than the previous, and the production is much better, in fact it's excellent, good point on that. At least 3 or 4 fillers, and couple of 9/10 tracks with the rest are between 7.5 - 8.5, so probably bottom line should be around 80% but need more spin. I forgot which one's the strong, the list is at home, need to check it out again later

Yeah, a pretty typical current HOL disc. Totally agree that the production is (thankfully) worlds, worlds better than the shit that passed for a production job on the last HOL disc. At least this time James remembered there was a drummer in the band.

It's a decent disc. Not sure there's any 9's on here as far as I'm concerned, but it should be another solid 75% disc for me. No world beater, but solid.

I had my second full listen through this morning and it sat a little better I must admit.....the first half is generally stronger than the second.

I do think though that I am getting a little tired of James Christian....just dont like his husky tone anymore.

Anyway, yeah I'd agree a solid disc with one or 2 clear stand out tracks being Battle and Swimming With The Sharks.

I had my second full listen through this morning and it sat a little better I must admit.....the first half is generally stronger than the second.

I do think though that I am getting a little tired of James Christian....just dont like his husky tone anymore.

Anyway, yeah I'd agree a solid disc with one or 2 clear stand out tracks being Battle and Swimming With The Sharks.

Yeah perhaps they should cool down and don't release any album so soon, probably an album in 3-4 years should be better, at least they have time to write more better songs and drop the fillers

Not too many albums out there that don't have filler.

Really like the new album.

• 2 months later...