Favourite bonus track, b-side, JPN bonus etc.

DaHun72

Lots of bonuses on some Japanese releases I've picked up. Current one I am enjoying is:

People Are Stoopid from Steel Panther's All You Can Eat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCgf9nudCBo&list=PLK_TQF7pb32uZi5xuTusjqHD_xNETHBWO

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of bonuses on some Japanese releases I've picked up. Current one I am enjoying is:

People Are Stoopid from Steel Panther's All You Can Eat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCgf9nudCBo&list=PLK_TQF7pb32uZi5xuTusjqHD_xNETHBWO

Haha!! I like that track a lot! Awesome!!

• 3 weeks later...

I think my favorite bonus tracks have come from H.e.a.t...

Too Far On The Wild Side

Back Into Your Arms Again

California

Shame

Also dig a couple from Hinder's Take It To The Limit album...

One Night Stand

Heartless

I'm sure there are others but those came to mind first.

• 1 year later...

Been trying to get into the We Are Harlot CD. Like the singer, great sound and production and generally a really cool vibe throughout. Still something is missing as it hasn't clicked yet, except for the fkn awesome Japanese bonus track called Find A Way.

Can't find it on YouTube or anywhere so can't post a link. Am I crazy or is this easily the best song on the CD? Anyone else heard it?

• 2 weeks later...

EDGUY - LIFE AND TIMES OF THE BONUS TRACK HANDS DOWN, ALSO KIK TRACEE - ROMEO BLUES!!

Guest theczar

Dokken - Back For The Attack (song) - now on Rock Candy's reissue of BFTA

Richie Kotzen - Wailing Wall from Mother Head's Family Reunion (Japanese edition)

Criminal from Winery Dogs Japanese release (instead of the less good Time Machine that the rest of the world gets)

Criminal from Winery Dogs Japanese release (instead of the less good Time Machine that the rest of the world gets)

Criminal is excellent. My fav tune of theirs

Never heard the Dokken, Kik Tracee or Edguy songs... can't wait 'til someone sends me the MP3s!!! ;)

There are a handful of Leppard B-Sides that are pretty damn good - 'Tear It Down', 'I Wanna Be Your Hero' and 'From The Inside', for a start (two of them are available of the 'Retro:Active' compilation) ... W.A.S.P.'s take on Jethro Tull's 'Locomotive Breath' ... Bryan Adams and Melissa Etheridge's live version of 'It's Only Love' ...

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The station here in Salt Lake started playing the song Japan Is Calling, by Mozart, when I tracked down the disc, the fucking song wasn't even on it, and the rest of the disc sounded nothing like that song, a few years later, I tracked it down and discovered it was a bonus track on the Japanese import, I loved the song, but did I love it $50, remember I was in the 9th grade, so I still own that disc, and actually enjoy it now, basically I paid a fifty spot, for 1 song.

Also as many of you know, Venom used to leave their best songs off their albums then release them as singles, or b-sides,  if they had released all these as a full length, it would have been HUGE!! but instead because I arrived a bit after records, when they started releasing CD's, these songs weren't on the priority list, I found a Black Metal tape when i was like 14 that had a couple on them, now they've released them all like 50 times, but I had to order all the Venom discs a 2nd time because when they started releasing them, they were on re-issues, of the same Cd's i already had, and they were like 3 or 4 at a time, songs like Bloodlust, Acid Queen, Die Hard, Manitou, Warhead, Burstin Out, Hounds Of Hell, Lady Witch, these are all some of their hardest songs, so It was way worth it to buy up the re-issues to collect these tracks, of course once I did, they started releasing them all together on 1 CD, but that's just how my life goes, im used to it.

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

The station here in Salt Lake started playing the song Japan Is Calling, by Mozart, when I tracked down the disc, the fucking song wasn't even on it, and the rest of the disc sounded nothing like that song, a few years later, I tracked it down and discovered it was a bonus track on the Japanese import, I loved the song, but did I love it $50, remember I was in the 9th grade, so I still own that disc, and actually enjoy it now, basically I paid a fifty spot, for 1 song.

Also as many of you know, Venom used to leave their best songs off their albums then release them as singles, or b-sides,  if they had released all these as a full length, it would have been HUGE!! but instead because I arrived a bit after records, when they started releasing CD's, these songs weren't on the priority list, I found a Black Metal tape when i was like 14 that had a couple on them, now they've released them all like 50 times, but I had to order all the Venom discs a 2nd time because when they started releasing them, they were on re-issues, of the same Cd's i already had, and they were like 3 or 4 at a time, songs like Bloodlust, Acid Queen, Die Hard, Manitou, Warhead, Burstin Out, Hounds Of Hell, Lady Witch, these are all some of their hardest songs, so It was way worth it to buy up the re-issues to collect these tracks, of course once I did, they started releasing them all together on 1 CD, but that's just how my life goes, im used to it.

Spending $50 on an album in the 9th Grade! That's hardcore man. I salute you.

12 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Spending $50 on an album in the 9th Grade! That's hardcore man. I salute you.

LOL, I also spent $50 on their 3rd CD Paris Is Dying, I felt like someone had either bent me over or stolen the money out of my pocket, he he