Pretty Maids - Louder Than Ever

Stefan

Now that is an awesome track. I like the heavy Pretty Maids, but the melodic Pretty Maids is where it's at with me.

That is one of the best tracks they've done in years!

• 2 weeks later...

Another great offering from PM.

The 4 new tracks are all great and they have done a marvellous job with the re-records. Whole thing kicks major arse!!

Being a late comer to this band, and not knowing much of their stuff before 2000, this is a bit of a treat for me and just like a new studio album. 'My Soul To Take ' is especially good of the new songs, but I think this all sounds really good to my ears. Great stuff again

Cheers matey. I have a few of their discs on my want list and a couple of those are on there. Will check out asap. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Love the 4 new songs. The two rockers are good, what you'd expect from PM. But I really love 'My soul to take.' And that ballad, 'A heart without a home' is probably the most subtle PM song since their 'Stripped' album... but they wear it so well. A truly excellent chorus hook, and I gotta say, I really dig this tune.

As for negative comments about Ronnie's voice, I think the dude has one of the most consistent, strong and solid voices in hard rock / metal. By the looks of him, he's older than Jesus, and he's been doing this for a long time, and for my money his voice as held up as good as / better than most anyone out there. I'd not have it any other way.

• 7 months later...

Love the 4 new songs. The two rockers are good, what you'd expect from PM. But I really love 'My soul to take.' And that ballad, 'A heart without a home' is probably the most subtle PM song since their 'Stripped' album... but they wear it so well. A truly excellent chorus hook, and I gotta say, I really dig this tune.

As for negative comments about Ronnie's voice, I think the dude has one of the most consistent, strong and solid voices in hard rock / metal. By the looks of him, he's older than Jesus, and he's been doing this for a long time, and for my money his voice as held up as good as / better than most anyone out there. I'd not have it any other way.

Hes actually only just turned 50 which I was completely stunned by as he looks more like 60!