Sign in to follow this  
Steniotis

ROXXI - DRIVE IT TO YA HARD

Hi all,

I am trying to find an authentic CD or ROXXI - DRIVE IT TO YA HARD for quite some time now....Most of the times that comes up to the ebay I have notice that in the back cover they all have the same barcode 1528-41491-2.

For example

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roxxi-Drive-It-To-Ya-Hard-CD-1990-Rock-Hard-Records-/231024894680?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item35ca2822d8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CD-ROXXI-DRIVE-IT-TO-YA-HARD-AVANZADA-METALICA-LIKE-NEW-CONDITION-/221303933336?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3386be0998

Futhermore I have found the same CD in AZINTEC which I know all of his CD's are bootleg and it also has the same barcode 1528-41491-2

http://azintex-music.com/index.php?productID=5321.

I have asked from a German seller that told me that he has this cd available and the barcode was 1528-41491-2 again! She send me also a photo of the CD and it looks good (black faced)

The other difference I have spot is that most of them have a silver faced CD and some others black faced cd.

Is there any way of telling which ones are bootlegs and which ones are the original?

Thank you all in advance.

I got a copy of this disc, which I'm 99% certain it is no bootleg, as I bought this back in 2003 in a very reliable local second-hand store.

Barcode is once again 1528-41491-2, but my disc is black - so I'd assume that the silver-faced disc is a boot!

Hello,

I found a Side in the Net : www.discogs.com/Roxxi-Drive-It-To-Ya-Hard/release/3798528

At this Side there are 2 different release of the CD.

Release 1991 with this barcode 1528-41491-2 Label . Rock Hard Records.

release reissue 1992 with this barcode 509966-54111-2 Label Avanzada Metalica (Mexico).

Hope I could Help !

This is another cd that I would like to get my hands on but my bet would be that 9 out of 10 copies on eBay are boots and they are asking for original prices.....ridiculous....even azintex wants $25 for a boot... :screwy: I don't mind getting a silver pressed boot but I won't pay crazy prices for one...

I got a copy of this disc, which I'm 99% certain it is no bootleg, as I bought this back in 2003 in a very reliable local second-hand store.

Barcode is once again 1528-41491-2, but my disc is black - so I'd assume that the silver-faced disc is a boot!

Release 1991 with this barcode 1528-41491-2 Label . Rock Hard Records.

I have had 2 copies of this version, one I still have and the other went to a member on this site. Both were the black Rock Hard Records versions, which I am near positive is the original issue and NOT a boot. Same/similar to the first Ebay link for 99$$

This site is a good source for original artwork/issues, I did not have time to verify if this cd is there however... http://www.hhworld.org/forum

Also after digging out my copy I noticed a distinguishing manufacturing area on the inner ring of the front of the disc (in black). My copy like that first Ebay copy has those raised ridges around the center whole.

Ultimately the numbers/letters on the playing surface side of the cd, around the inner ring will be the deciding factor and I can't let those go out here... I will say that the bands name is there among other things...

This should get you enough information to get the real deal as I am quite certain that even the best bootleggers cant/dont replicate the engraved info on the playing surface side of the cd.

Also after digging out my copy I noticed a distinguishing manufacturing area on the inner ring of the front of the disc (in black). My copy like that first Ebay copy has those raised ridges around the center whole.

Ultimately the numbers/letters on the playing surface side of the cd, around the inner ring will be the deciding factor and I can't let those go out here... I will say that the bands name is there among other things...

I can second that! Noticed those raised ridges too.

On another topic: Has there ever been another release on that obscure Rock Hard Records-Label? Just assuming as the catalogue number reads RH 1491...

On another topic: Has there ever been another release on that obscure Rock Hard Records-Label? Just assuming as the catalogue number reads RH 1491...

I wonder too.... Time to do some Googling.

mine has the raised edges also,black disc,name etc in the inner ring.

On the subject of other Rock Hard Records releases...is Barracuda-Open Fire one? Mine says that it was but the catalogue number isnt an RH XXXX one :blink:

mine has the raised edges also,black disc,name etc in the inner ring.

On the subject of other Rock Hard Records releases...is Barracuda-Open Fire one? Mine says that it was but the catalogue number isnt an RH XXXX one :blink:

I was just informed that Barracuda was on that label with the same producer Leraux...

Lettard could you IM me the numbers on the playing side of your disc, it appears that there may be a couple different versions about with similar numbers/letters...

Thanks.

Both Roxxi and Barracuda have been majorly bootlegged.

I'm sure, but fortunately everyone who has contacted me has the real deal so yea for us!

Interesting to note I found out that there are 4 legit issues of that Barracuda cd...

I'm sure, but fortunately everyone who has contacted me has the real deal so yea for us!

Interesting to note I found out that there are 4 legit issues of that Barracuda cd...

I only know of two?

Thank you all very much for the information you have provided.

I hope I can get my hands on an original copy.

Your help is much appreciated!!!!

Greetings from Greece!