BOSTON's new studio album, "Life, Love & Hope" availab

whiplash1972

993710_650618578311544_857622360_n.jpg
BREAKING NEWS from Tom Scholz' basement:

More than 10 years in the making, BOSTON's new studio album, "Life, Love & Hope" is ready for release! Finally emerging from his Hideaway Studio II, Tom Scholz says, "These are songs from the heart, each of them taking many months of effort to write, arrange, perform and record, always up to the demands of BOSTON's harshest critic, me. They have all been meticulously recorded to analogue tape on the same machines and equipment used for BOSTON's hits for the past 35 years."

Available on December 3 on Frontiers Records, this album includes lead vocals from Brad Delp, Tommy DeCarlo, Kimberley Dahme, David Victor, and Tom Scholz, and features tracks with the classic BOSTON sound, as well as the latest in the evolution of Scholz' musical artistry. "I intentionally stayed close to the early BOSTON style on some of the songs, even using the same amps and instruments; on others I let my imagination run wild," says Tom.

All the tracks have the characteristic BOSTON trademark guitars, harmonies, and immaculately-crafted sound. Tom worked very hard to fulfill the expectations of BOSTON fans new and old, and has created a diverse yet cohesive album that truly has something for everyone.

I'm being told I might get to hear the album by the end of this week!

Punk.

Ignore Funk Andrew, he has anger management issues.

Be interested to hear what its like - hope its worth the wait lol !!

• My Little Pony

I'm being told I might get to hear the album by the end of this week!

Punk.
Ignore Funk Andrew, he has anger management issues.

Be interested to hear what its like - hope its worth the wait lol !!

They aren't anger management issues, if you don't bother managing your anger.

Sounds great in writing, but frankly, if Fran Cosmo isnt singing on it, im just not all that interested. So Sorry!

Yeah, not going to hold my breathe either, or even pinch my nose to attempt to, probably just hear it, here and there, haven't heard a good Boston since I was awed by Walk On, which I really did find a tasty little slab of AOR/Melodic Rock bliss, I thought Walk On was such a terrific album I really am all alone, cause I just thought Walk On was a masterpiece, and everybody else thinks I'm a fucking idiot/moron, for enjoying it so much, but I did.

Yeah, not going to hold my breathe either, or even pinch my nose to attempt to, probably just hear it, here and there, haven't heard a good Boston since I was awed by Walk On, which I really did find a tasty little slab of AOR/Melodic Rock bliss, I thought Walk On was such a terrific album I really am all alone, cause I just thought Walk On was a masterpiece, and everybody else thinks I'm a fucking idiot/moron, for enjoying it so much, but I did.

You're not on your own liking 'Walk On' brother..superb album

You're not on your own liking 'Walk On' brother..superb album

I'll join the club as well,a really enjoyable slab pf melodic candy that turns your ears on.

Yeah, to me that sounded like Boston, I still remember when it came out, I worked at a CD store and I was a senior in high school, we got the demo a few days before it was released, and me and the store owner looked at each other, when that fade in started, and as those guitars fired in on I Need Your Love, me and the owner just starred at each other, got big grins on our faces and said, "OH FUCK YEAH" this is as Boston as Boston can get, and to tell you the truth, I really did like Delp, but Cosmo just did it for me for some reason, his voice just went with the music, and I have read many reviews and opinions on Walk On, and that seemed to be the biggest bitch about that album, people just couldnt accept it with Cosmo doing the bulk of the singing on it, I just go by what I hear, and what I heard on that album, was a mix of the old Boston sound, mixed with a modern(for the time) twist on the music, I wonder why no Cosmo on this new one? that album sold me, for him, and the band, and to be honest, I kind of like the way Delp fit into RTZ, thats just my 2 cents.

I want to care about a new Boston album...but after Corporate America and with the loss of Brad Delp, I just don't.

Yeah that's kind of where im at, only Corporate America did it in for me, Delp or Not, you dont think Cosmo was sufficient replacement?