Brother Firetribe

Y&TForever

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Pony

Yo, Yesterday & Today, we talk about the upcoming album all the time. Mind you, it's just remarks of anticipation. But it should've been enough to suggest they're still around.

I'm getting a hard-on just thinking 'bout the new album.

From Facebook:

Greetings all!

Welcome to the official Brother Firetribe Facebook profile.

Make sure to check out what´s going on while the band is working on its 3rd full length album. The band will be updating pics, vids, news, info etc. here so stick around!

Right now the first single is being put together, watch this space for info on where and when it can be heard. Think you might dig it....we sure as hell do.

Oh, pardon the lack of new promo pics and artwork, we´re working on that too.

Take it easy,

Brother Firetribe

Those 2 are so cheesey - i want then to write something hard hitting like 'Devils Daughter' off the debut :-)

Nope, I certainly don't agree, I want cheese and plenty of it, Wildest Dreams is most likely my favourite song of the past 10 years and Runaways isn't too far behind.

• My Little Pony

Those 2 are so cheesey - i want then to write something hard hitting like 'Devils Daughter' off the debut :-)

Nope, I certainly don't agree, I want cheese and plenty of it, Wildest Dreams is most likely my favourite song of the past 10 years and Runaways isn't too far behind.

"Love Goes Down" is better than "Devil's Daughter."

I agree with Glen and Karpet 150%! I don't mind if songs are a little cheesy, as long as they are catchy as hell, and both of those songs are. Love Goes Down is great too...that whole CD is great.

yeah I like 'Love Goes Down'....in fact I prefer most of the debut if Im honest over the follow up.

Stuff like 'Wildest Dreams' just sounds a bit too much like what my daughter (6 yrs old) would listen to ;-)

The songs I really like off the second album is stuff like 'Game They Call Love' (monster chorus) and 'Goin Out With a Bang' (killer verses ala early BJ).

• My Little Pony

I agree with Glen and Karpet 150%! I don't mind if songs are a little cheesy, as long as they are catchy as hell, and both of those songs are. Love Goes Down is great too...that whole CD is great.

yeah I like 'Love Goes Down'....in fact I prefer most of the debut if Im honest over the follow up.

Stuff like 'Wildest Dreams' just sounds a bit too much like what my daughter (6 yrs old) would listen to ;-)

The songs I really like off the second album is stuff like 'Game They Call Love' (monster chorus) and 'Goin Out With a Bang' (killer verses ala early BJ).

Most definitely. "Going Out With A Bang" and "Out of My Head" are killer tracks.

Most definitely. "Going Out With A Bang" and "Out of My Head" are killer tracks.

Game They Call Love is my favorite from the band!

• My Little Pony

Game They Call Love is my favorite from the band!

I think what we're getting at is the band fucking rocks, and we can't wait for another album!

• 1 month later...

More news from Facebook:

"Two more done this week and basslines for the last track on schedule next week with upcomin Brother Firetribe album. Finally closin up this chapter and few backin vocals with Pekka and Antony and it´s a wrap !
...anxious feelin rising its head when thinkin of upcomin mixed stuff from Torsti Spoof...it´s gonna be...gggrrrrrrr...

Tomppa is laying down keys and magic for the last track and it´s a great feelin that this "boat is finally gettin to the harbour". Its been a long ride since last album but the storm is rising and it blows right from the firepit !

Jason/BFT
"

• 2 weeks later...

The new album is done?

From Facebook:

Finally, after many twists and shouts, corners and u-turns and after 4 years we sat down at the nitro studio last nite with Tomppa and Pekka and realized that the 3rd BFT album is finally ready and done!? ...
Quite unreal feelin and so happy.
We asked from each other: Is it really done,heh?..."pinch me" !

Yes last lines of couple of backin vocals we wanted and now all the material is inda hands of Torsti Spoof and his gang at Studio Audio !

Now its mind wreckin time to wait ´till next week when we should hear the first mixed song and we already know it´s gonna be a f**kin blast ! ...´till then we plan photoshoots and going through label stuff so we get this monster out to you ladies and gentlemen a.s.a.p !

BFT