Dave Dalone quits H.E.A.T.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151715844079288&l=b4b605132c

Our brother and guitar player Dave Dalone has decided to leave the band to pursue new musical challenges. It’s been seven years of nothing but good times with Dave, a fantastic guitar player, songwriter and friend.

We wish him all the best in his plans for the future.

As for now H.E.A.T will continue as a five man band. This will not affect the upcoming gigs nor the upcoming recording of our fourth album, which is due to be released early 2014. This is of course a sad day for all of us, but we’re positive that H.E.A.T will carry on as normal, making kick ass albums and touring the world.

In Daves own words:

"I've always been a great fan of melodic rock. For me, H.E.A.T started out as the passion project of my dreams, and turned into the great and strong melodic rock band that it is today.

I want to thank each and everyone involved and all of the great fans that made this journey possible for me. I have been to places, met so many nice people, experienced great moments that will stay in my heart forever.

I leave this band because, I have always believed in the fact that you should always stay true to your heart and follow your dreams, no matter what! I still have great faith in H.E.A.T and nothing but love for all of the members in the band, they will always be my brothers

Thank you everyone and Keep on Dreaming".
- Dave Dalone

• My Little Pony

If H.E.A.T. was the passion project of his dreams, why does following his dreams involve him leaving H.E.A.T.?

Yeah I thought H.E.A.T camp is doin better after they got signed to a major label. I guess sometimes this kinda deal ironically wreck the brotherhood, just like in the De La Cruz camp

Hey a guitar player is a guitar player........yeah he was good but easily replaceable.

The main thing is NEW ALBUM IN 2014........

Hey a guitar player is a guitar player........yeah he was good but easily replaceable.

The main thing is NEW ALBUM IN 2014........

I pretty much agree.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. To me the only member of a band thats tough to replace is the singer.

That said, if Dalone is the main song writer, now that could make a huge difference.

My guess is that Erik has become the focal point of the band now, and Dalone probably isnt happy with it or with the possible change of direction.

While Address the nation wasnt a whole new style or anything, they changed enough for me to actually go from not caring about this band to having their album be one of my top albums of the year.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. To me the only member of a band thats tough to replace is the singer.

That said, if Dalone is the main song writer, now that could make a huge difference.

My guess is that Erik has become the focal point of the band now, and Dalone probably isnt happy with it or with the possible change of direction.

While Address the nation wasnt a whole new style or anything, they changed enough for me to actually go from not caring about this band to having their album be one of my top albums of the year.

Agree 100%

That does sound odd and I don't really understand why he left even after reading his statement, but yeah, main thing I saw was than an album is due early next year. Sweet business.